• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Call your local "news" station and ask them about why we have not heard of the success in India using Ivermectin?
    Now Indonesia:
    I am SURE we will hear this news:
    There's been plenty of evidence from doctors, since almost to the start of COVID, in the U.S. for the government to at least look into using ivermectin, but that isn't their agenda. Anyone who believes the government has been having the best interest of it's citizens, since the beginning of the 'pandemic', hasn't been paying attention. I don't believe it's about eradicating a disease, I believe it's about controlling the public. I used to think dystopian movies were a bit farfetched, now I sometimes wonder if the government looks to dystopian movies to figure out their next move.
    Military Camp

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Several write ups from yesterday state the Japan has dropped the vax and went with ivermectin and have had great success

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    2633A669-7E9B-44DE-85E1-A18DB2217235.jpeg
    F10BA85C-C793-40AD-B8D1-EFD270A94F1B.jpeg
    1796362B-68A7-42C0-B91A-5DEA44142A06.jpeg
    60D316DC-A96E-4668-B05E-2A011ECB4494.jpeg
    F5FC5C4E-51D0-407B-A2B6-C1047AEC5D2F.jpeg
    A405BBE5-AC57-4421-942A-1FBC68F42E9F.jpeg
    28B4ECD9-CFE3-4C05-94B7-27C92D2995A0.jpeg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    My knee jerk reaction is, "Hell no!", but I would like to know more about the pill, what it is, how it works.

Probably won't matter, as my "trust index" for anything Pfizer or government is in the high negative range...

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I know this is long. I usually don't post links but these seems important for you and your loved ones for covid prevention and what to do if you get it

PS it says ivermectin is approved for use and the how to get the proof

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just remember:

33 year old pro dancer Santo Giuliano suffers heart attack 5 days after vaccine
    32 year old Olympic Tennis player Joachim Gerard collapses during match with heart problems
    19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dies at campus after the game
    23 year old Baseball player Daniel Brito suffers stroke during game
    19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dies following on-field collapse
    21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dies during training
    29 year old Football player Lee Moses dies during training session
    15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester collapsed and dies during conditioning practice
    18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dies after collapsing on the field
    13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dies during practice
    15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney died during practice
    Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman died suddenly and unexpectedly, no further information given
    17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas died suddenly and unexpectedly, cause given by media, unclear
    17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo collapsed and died during practice
    16 year old Football player Devon DuHart mysteriously died in July 2021
    16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dies of Cardiovascular Disease during Scrimmage
    19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dies mysteriously off campus, not conclusion of death
    16 year old Football player Drake Geiger collapses and dies during game
    15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory collapses and dies during game
    19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn collapses during practice and later dies
    17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee passes out and dies after practice
    28 year old Rugby play Tevita Bryce collapses during game from heart attack
    29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde collapses and dies after match
    27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita collapses and dies during practice
    32 year old Champion Speed Skater Kjeld Nuis suffered Pericarditis after the vaccine
    24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dies suddenly and mysteriously in her room and during that week another athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies mysteriously
    23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi collapsed in his home and died on the way to hospital
    37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
    Germany goalkeeping coach of SV Niederpöring suffers heart attack
    24 years Bordeaux pro Samuel Kalu suffers cardiac arrest
    25 years old Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten suffers cardiac arrest
    31 years old Fabrice N'Sakala Besiktas Istanbul collapses on the field
    29 years old Pedro Obiang Italian first division after vaccination has myocarditis
    30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
    29 years old José dos Reis (Luxembourg) collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
    Germany C-League Dillenburg a player from Hirzenhain collapses, the game is canceled
    16 years old Diego Ferchaud from ASPTT Caen suffers a cardiac arrest
    Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
    16-year-old unnamed football player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest
    27 years old Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet dead
    13-year-old soccer player from the Janus Nova club collapses on the field with cardiac arrest
    17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of a double heart attack during a game
    Player from Birati Club Münster suffers cardiac arrest
    24 years old Lucas Surek from BFC Chemie Leipzig suffers from myocarditis
    49 years old Ain / France: Frédéric Lartillot succumbs to a heart attack in locker room
    45 years old Andrea Astolfi, sporting director of Calcio Orsago dead with no previous illness
    22 years old Abou Ali collapses with cardiac arrest during a two-tier game in Denmark
    19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead. Passed away suddenly and unexpectedly

There is no such thing as any drug or therapy that is free of side effects. And some people will die from what is being offered to them.

• Wow
    Reactions: gll

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Sad. I, too, almost gave in last Spring, but decided against it.

To each his own. We make decisions on a daily basis - many of them with the potential to be life-altering.

What turns me against this is the determination from politicians that we will be submissive. That alone, makes the entire situation not pass the smell test.

What goes around comes around, and those who have used this man-engineered "pandemic" for personal gain will get what's coming when the pendulum swings.

Top Bottom