• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randyjaco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2021
    Friendswood
    Somehow the government and the media have failed to mention this in their push to force everyone to be vaccinated

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Seriously, anybody that hasn't read about this months ago isn't paying attention.

Sometimes I feel like this last year and a half has been a clown world. Only in Orwells dream could you use a database they provide the info to and be banned and called mean names for using.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    You’re on a roll lately.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    A "rash" of what?
    Being close-minded?
    Being a sheep? Baaaa!
    You are long on mouth and short on ears.
    I'm usually tolerant. You are just too much.
    Don't be a jerk. VAERS means nothing. If people want to prove a point at least use good data. The anti-vax people like you always use the sheep routine because they are idiots. And this site has many idiots. They may know guns and how to treat disease with licorice root but that's it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Big deal. I reported because I had a rash.
    Seems like anything that questions your personal beliefs are anecdotal and mean nothing.
    Don't be a jerk. VAERS means nothing. If people want to prove a point at least use good data. The anti-vax people like you always use the sheep routine because they are idiots. And this site has many idiots. They may know guns and how to treat disease with licorice root but that's it.
    Yeah, we know. If we don't believe you we are stupid and should not be tolerated. And please don't tell us you believe in personal choice. It's pretty clear the only personal choice that is not stupid is to agree with you.
    So, why again are you still here?

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Why is it, that if I have questions about this vaccine, and don’t run out to get it, I’m “Anti-vax”? If I would have made it through 2020 and never caught Covid, I probably would have got the vaccine when I was eligible to get it. My father lives with me, and he has tons of health problems. I was terrified that he was gonna get it. When I did get it, and then recovered, I didn’t feel the need to rush out and get it. Now that my job is requiring it, I may just have to get it, even though I’m not convinced it’s one even one small bit necessary. And don’t tell me, “It’s a political thing” that I’m questioning it. I don’t care what your politics are. But I can guaran-damn-tee you, if Trump was president, and they were pushing these mandates, CNN would be running stories all day about its ineffectiveness. If you feel the need to get the vaccine, GET IT. And then leave me the hell alone, and stay out of my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Do you know how to determine when you've lost all credibility?

Top Bottom