• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • docrob

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    ohio
    Hello, New to the forum so I hope my question is in the right spot. I am looking experiences anyone might have had with the online Texas Firearms and Ammo business in Duncanville, Texas. They have some really good prices on firearms that I have had trouble finding up here in Ohio. Thanks, Rob

Saguy46

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 28, 2021
    San Antonio
    Red Flag: Lots of misspelled words on the site.

2091A US-183, Leander
    Texas 78641
    United State

Antique is also misspelled

Copied from Impact Guns' website

Texas Firearms and Ammo

One of the first online firearms sellers and a major force in the market, Firearms Texas was founded in 1997 by 3 avid shooters. We saw (and still see) the need to provide access to the best and latest firearms at the best prices to anyone anywhere with access to a computer or phone.

Impact Guns

One of the first online firearms sellers and a major force in the market, Impact Guns was founded in 1997 by 3 avid shooters. We saw (and still see) the need to provide access to the best and latest gear at the best prices to anyone anywhere with access to a computer or phone.

Last edited:

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    If OP is legit, he can do a google street view of the address. I recently did that for a business that looked good online but would only take bitcoin or a couple of other ways that I won't use, and it came back as a beat-up old mobile home in a residential area.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Is there such a thing as a legit gun store with a serious online selling component that can truthfully say "ALL PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK" like this store does?

No.

It's an obvious scam and the OP seems designed solely for the purpose of driving traffic to it.

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

:)

Top Bottom