WTS Bushnell TacOps Scope/Talley Tactical Rings (DFW)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txmikenlisa1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    NE Dallas County
    Selling an excellent condition Bushnell scope with rings. 30mm tube, 50mm bell, illuminated mil reticle,, high Talley Tactical FDE rings keep the bell off full railed rifles (rings alone are about $150 new), flip up FDE covers. Scope has seen about 40 rounds on an AR, none since being put into the Talley Rings. Unfortunately I dont have to box and papers.

$650 cash picked up in Wylie or shipped priority insured for $25 extra. Not really looking for trades, but might take some normal value 115gr 9mm ammo as a partial Just dropped a pretty penny on its replacement and have to pay off that card!!!
    Military Camp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009-191506_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201009-191506_Chrome.jpg
      138.7 KB · Views: 74
    • 20201009_110832.jpg
      20201009_110832.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 84
    • 20201009_110856.jpg
      20201009_110856.jpg
      53 KB · Views: 73

DianaSanderson43lny

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    usa
    Selling an excellent condition Bushnell scope with rings. 30mm tube, 50mm bell, illuminated mil reticle,, high Talley Tactical FDE rings keep the bell off full railed rifles (rings alone are about $150 new), flip up FDE covers. Scope has seen about 40 rounds on an AR, none since being put into the Talley Rings. Unfortunately I dont have to box and papers.

$650 cash picked up in Wylie or shipped priority insured for $25 extra. Not really looking for trades, but might take some normal value 115gr 9mm ammo as a partial Just dropped a pretty penny on its replacement and have to pay off that card!!!
    That's a excellent scope, I used it when I was hunting ducks with my husband a year ago, I recommend to everyone.

DianaSanderson43lny

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    usa

Has anyone bought it yet? I'm really looking for scopes that dont break from slight drops or touches of trees and walls etc. I've been using alot of nightforces but they were all breaking. I have tried my friends scope that he bought from a site (enter here to see it) and it's really good one. It's almost the same model as yours. So if you don't mind I have pmed you with more details. I'm really tired of wasting a lot of money on them and have them broke after few huntings, imagine how much is that. Waiting for your answer mate !

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Has anyone bought it yet? I'm really looking for scopes that dont break from slight drops or touches of trees and walls etc. I've been using alot of nightforces but they were all breaking. I have tried my friends scope that he bought from a site (enter here to see it) and it's really good one. It's almost the same model as yours. So if you don't mind I have pmed you with more details. I'm really tired of wasting a lot of money on them and have them broke after few huntings, imagine how much is that. Waiting for your answer mate !
    Are you buying knockoff NightForce scopes off of amazon ? I have seen NF optics take all kinds of serious abuse and 100% have stayed true.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    txmikenlisa1's post for selling a Bushnell scope was the victim of a spammer which resulted in the spammer being BANNED!!!!!

" That's a excellent scope, I used it when I was hunting ducks with my husband a year ago, I recommend to everyone. "

and then posting a link to a site selling scopes.....was pretty obvious.....

I hope txmikenlisa sells his scope, it is a good one..........

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom