• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Residential Construction = Essential

Letter from Taylor Morrison Austin Area - Must stop at construction trailer to log-in into subdivision, note what address(s) you will be servicing that day, must wear gloves and a mask. What a load of shit!

Builders are already allowing 6 people on the exterior of the home and 3 inside. This shit is being blown so far out of proportion.

IMO, at the end of Feb, beginning of March had something with the symptoms described for Corona, toughed it out. I believe I may have already had the bug. If I did have it, I've had worse colds. I'm 50, overweight, but I work outside and get real exercise. Hell, down into the high 30's (degree F) I'm running around in a T-shirt, shorts and hiking shoes (3/4 height). I guess I'm just a tough old bastard.

So you presume everyone should just ignore any or all precautions and tough it out?

Back in 1995, the only time I have had a flu shot, and two days later, I'm in the hospital for over a week, with the flu. I almost died from that, and I was in pretty damn good condition.

I'm not going to panic over this, but people are dying from this virus.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    No face mask for me after seeing this[/URL]

My dad, bless his thoughtful heart. Ordered a few packs of masks at the very beginning of all this. A pack for my household, his, my brother's, niece, etc.

They arrived, with a label that had a bunch of Chinese characters. I can't read those and while I appreciate his gesture, I have no clue what's in/on the fabric.

Wonder if I can sanitize with lysol spray and then they'd be acceptable for use?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    At 7 11 a couple days back some dude came in with a hoodie, blue bandana and dark glasses over his face. 3 guys started for their hips.

I laughed.

Not cause I'm cool killin machine, I saw him pumping gas first. Awareness, a curse really. I notice too much. Then again is there such a thing?. Pumping and paying for gas isn't the usual pre robbery M. O.
    Gassing up the getaway car maybe. ha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I have yet to personally meet or know anyone who has had a confirmed case. Color me skeptic.

Has anyone died from this, other than someone who was already compromised, health wise?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    No mass shipments of cremation urns like in Wuhan recently.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Besides the left should be loving this, if it is real, they want to reduce global population. Just so it isn't their portion of the population.

Reactions: JCC

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    A guy at work is 3D printing masks with a changeable filter.

Top Bottom