• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    It's 60 right now at 9:14 here in Austin. Little humid. I'm cooking a pot roast now. Nothing like smashed potatoes and gopher gravey.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Mmm, I can't remember what show I first saw where they put the cheese inside the patty, after that show the next night I made them and MAN I will never go back to having it regular style.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    We use chopped chedder cheese, diced onion, bacon & jalapenos inside of our burgers, when we cook them, out at the deer lease.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    burgers stuffed with blue cheese and onions . had to take advantage of the warm weather and fire up the grill. Oh Yeah!

Nice... sounds tasty... maybe a little smoked bacon to top it off with a little crunch? What kind of bun do you use? When I'm doing blue cheese burgers I typically like to go for a sweeter roll like a Kaiser or a Miami roll...

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Just used what I had in the freezer. I'll have to try Kaiser rolls next time. It's kind on hit or miss around here with things like that. Most of the populace around here thinks Velveeta is a gourmet cheese. HAHA

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    It's 60 right now at 9:14 here in Austin. Little humid. I'm cooking a pot roast now. Nothing like smashed potatoes and gopher gravey.

It just dawned on me what gopher gravy is. Sometimes it takes awhile for the light to come on.
    Long live granny and her shotgun!HAHA

Top Bottom