Join TexasGunTalk

Burger King will roll out the Impossible Burger

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by 66vette, May 21, 2019.

1. m5215

m5215 Active Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Plano, TX
    When beef starts growing on trees then I may try it but until then no thank you.

2. baboon

baboon TGT Addict

Taco Bell meat is only 88% beef & all kinds of retards eat that shit sammich.

3. birddog

birddog bullshit meter

Mar 4, 2008
    Dallas / Ft. Worth
    Anyone that’s eaten a Jack in The Box taco has eaten fake meat.

I like jack tacos. No sauce, extra cheese & lechuga, tasty. Damn shame I can’t eat them any more :(

Everything that tastes good seems like it’s bad for your health.

FireInTheWire likes this.
  4. seeker_two

seeker_two Well-Known

Jul 1, 2008
    . negative-i-am-a-meat-popsicle-16259416.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar, Dad_Roman and BillFairbanks like this.
  5. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Just say no

6. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    Years ago there was a Soy producers convention at the AstroHall in Houston. After going through the free buffet line a local radio farm reporter said, The McDonalds across the street was overwhelmed.
    Micky D's tried this and it failed. The fact is there is already almost no meat in fast food burgers anyway. The meat in Jack in the Box Tacos is made of Oats.

7. baboon

baboon TGT Addict

The wife has a friend that is a vegetarian. We had her over while doing a cook out & I bought black bean burgers & Morning Star Farms for her. She ended up eating one black bean patty.

I was raised you don't through away food so once while the wife was out of town & I hadn't gone shopping & didn't want fast food crap, I ended up eating the fake shit. Now I aint going to lie & say you couldn't tell the difference, but dressed out on a bun they were not give it to the dog bad.

Still to this day the wife makes fun of her friend version of queso dip being Velveta & fake ground meat. Velvet is some pretty nasty stuff as far as I am concerned. Never ate it growing up, but the wife gets it every so often.

seeker_two and birddog like this.
  8. TheMailMan

TheMailMan Well-Known

Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Yep. Whataburger is nothing more than soy.

9. gshayd

gshayd Ugliest house on the block.

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    How can you not taste the difference between a fake burger and a real burger? Nasty stuff..... Fats are what give meats flavors. fake stuff has no fats.

10. vmax

vmax TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2013
    I haven’t been to a BK in over 10 years...don’t plan on going back. Even the coffee sucks