• ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    That's a meatloaf!

Technically “burger” is a pressed and formed shape, generally made from animal protein, but sometime plants. A “loaf” is another form of “shaped” food.

What I described in s clearly a burger, and made of quality ingredients, unlike whatever it is you’re eating at Burger King or half the other fast food joints you mentioned.
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Technically “burger” is a pressed and formed shape, generally made from animal protein, but sometime plants. A “loaf” is another form of “shaped” food.

What I described in s clearly a burger, and made of quality ingredients, unlike whatever it is you’re eating at Burger King or half the other fast food joints you mentioned.

Lighten up Francis! it was just joking around.
    francis.jpeg

Attachments

• francis.jpeg
      francis.jpeg
      7.6 KB · Views: 288

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Have you been in the old school turned hardware store near there?

No I haven't. It's actually a really old business, they just moved into the old school since it was way bigger than their old place, a few years ago.

Another good place to get a good burger in Palestine is the Truck Stop on West Oak St, with the Denny's. In the deli inside the convenience store, they make some pretty danged good burger baskets, with fries and a drink of less than $6. And they are good burger. Hand formed, and cooked on a griddle to order.

elwskw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    Anybody ever tried eggs or peanut butter on a burger.
    They're good, (not at the same time of course).

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I have never had one of those as it looks to sloppy to eat driving. Like the cold sammiches 0r buy a link of dried sausage.
    They are very sloppy. I usually get a wrap of some sort to eat while driving. And some banana pudding, of course. I like their banana pudding.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They are very sloppy. I usually get a wrap of some sort to eat while driving. And some banana pudding, of course. I like their banana pudding.
    I miss their single pineapple upside down cake! Typically I get jerky, dried sausage, brownies, white jalapeño popccorn & sour cherry balls and a sammich. The wife went out of town & is driving by Bu-Cees so I instructed her to stop & get jerky.

Top Bottom