• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malladus

Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Well put me down for team #2 for now. I think something can be worked out, especially since the date seems sort of open. Worse comes to worse I can maybe work it out so the other 3 members of the team join me as guests at the DPC to shoot our leg of the match there if folks are willing.

malladus

shilohshooters

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Team Austin has been called out on talk radio AM950 in Houston. That's right Alan, Team Houston has guaranteed a victory over Austin on the airwaves (although in the spirit of good sportsmanship I did give TGT a nice shout out!). Podcast the Outlaw Dave show and towards the end of the broadcast the Gauntlet was thrown down by yours truly. And we don't need no stinkin' optics!!!:patriot:

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    shiloh...That is WAY cool.. would have loved to hear it!! Not sure what station in Austin you could get to let you say anything "pro-gun" without getting cut off. Too manybleeding hearts around here... (thats why I don't live in Austin/Travis County)
    Not sure where all this "gauntlet throwing" is comming from...Gauntlets aren't much protection from .45 rounds:rolleyes:....MG

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Team Austin has been called out on talk radio AM950 in Houston. That's right Alan, Team Houston has guaranteed a victory over Austin on the airwaves (although in the spirit of good sportsmanship I did give TGT a nice shout out!). Podcast the Outlaw Dave show and towards the end of the broadcast the Gauntlet was thrown down by yours truly. And we don't need no stinkin' optics!!!:patriot:

All of you fashion victims are gonna get schooled. Short bus is on it's way, hope Ngoc packed his lunch cause we's hungry.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    So far rules are outlined as follows:
    Any center fire handgun.
    Any sight system.
    20 rounds total.
    3 yds. 7 yds. 20 yds.
    1 or 2 hands what ever you shoot best with.
    4 shooters per team, as many teams as would like to compete.
    Avg. score of the team. (each shooter / 4)
    We are still firming up the details, so things might change a little by this weekend.
    MG

how many rounds do you shoot at each distance? I'm guessing it's 10/5/5
    what type of target?

anyone in the corpus area interested?

Aenimated1

Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    Just for the sake of triple redundancy, and in case Mo can't find his glasses or is busy coming up with more good ideas; I want on the DFW 2nd or 3rd team.

Remember; I will ONLY shoot anytime, anywhere, and only under any conditions.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom