Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Bayou Rifles is the only place in town that shoots bullseye. Does anyone else shoot bullseye anywhere else?
    If you read my response to your other thread, you have at least one answer.

But you've already posted the gun you want to sell, along with ammo for sale.

Your posts look to longtime members to be nothing more than a charade to try to make yourself look like a contributing member of the forum while you continue to sell.

If that's your intent, there's no need to bother. You can already post ads and PM with members to iron out sale details. Continuing with these short, content-free posts outside the classifieds will lead to reports that you're just a troll and place your account at risk.

If all you want to do is sell, just do that. Otherwise, you could become a valued member of the forum...but you're going about it all wrong.

Just a word to the wise.

Orionsic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Houston
    If you read my response to your other thread, you have at least one answer.

But you've already posted the gun you want to sell, along with ammo for sale.

Your posts look to longtime members to be nothing more than a charade to try to make yourself look like a contributing member of the forum while you continue to sell.

If that's your intent, there's no need to bother. You can already post ads and PM with members to iron out sale details. Continuing with these short, content-free posts outside the classifieds will lead to reports that you're just a troll and place your account at risk.

If all you want to do is sell, just do that. Otherwise, you could become a valued member of the forum...but you're going about it all wrong.

Just a word to the wise.
    Roger

Seems silly. I just got back into 2700 since I left the service, took a ten year break. Am looking to shoot 2700 with other shooters. Ok, thanks.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Roger

Seems silly. I just got back into 2700 since I left the service, took a ten year break. Am looking to shoot 2700 with other shooters. Ok, thanks.
    That's great. You'll find several who post here and can guide you to the places they shoot. I hope you make good friends and, like the active 2700 shooters in the Houston area, compete twice a month. Bullseye is great fun even if it's nowhere near as popular as it once was.

The bullseye folks are kinda like the silhouette folks. The modern, tacti-cool gun culture has passed them by but the ones who are left are the types who made those sports fun in the first place.

I wish you well, especially since I see a glint of hope that you can overcome the bad first impression.

Note. - That's not an insult. I had a rocky start here. So have several others who are now solid members of this community. You'll get from this group as much or little as you forthrightly seek.

Consider attending a family reunion if you want to get to know us. We place a high value on face-to-face interaction around here.

Orionsic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Houston
    That's great. You'll find several who post here and can guide you to the places they shoot. I hope you make good friends and, like the active 2700 shooters in the Houston area, compete twice a month. Bullseye is great fun even if it's nowhere near as popular as it once was.

The bullseye folks are kinda like the silhouette folks. The modern, tacti-cool gun culture has passed them by but the ones who are left are the types who made those sports fun in the first place.

I wish you well, especially since I see a glint of hope that you can overcome the bad first impression.

Note. - That's not an insult. I had a rocky start here. So have several others who are now solid members of this community. You'll get from this group as much or little as you forthrightly seek.

Consider attending a family reunion if you want to get to know us. We place a high value on face-to-face interaction around here.
    Understood. Y’all are just trying to protect your asset. Makes sense to me.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Bayou and Austin Rifle Club are two right off the top of my head. I have a buddy that's really into BE shooting and its keeps him busy. It's not as dead as most might think but you'll have to do some driving.

I tried the 22 portion of a match once and it's way to slow for me.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom