Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Crisp or roll?

I've gotten to where I prefer a roll trigger so much, I'm mostly shooting revolvers. :)

Seriously, though, I'll PM a competitor or two and point them to this thread.

t-astragal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    College Station
    No bullseye smiths in Houston. I’ve taken to building my own over the last few years but I wouldn’t take on a paying job even if it was legal. What do you need done? Have you joined in at the Bayou Rifles match yet? 4 th Sundays each month 9:00 first shot. I missed most of the summer but made it back last month.

As for roll triggers there’s only one guy that I use. Doug Hall in Ohio. He’s the mad scientist of roll triggers. He has jigs and force gauges to not only make a perfect trigger but also map out a graph of force vs movement. His prices are good but shipping can hurt. Best thing is to meet him at camp perry. He does it on site while the match is going on.

Let me know if I can help you in any way. I love getting new shooters involved. I don’t get on here much. Pm me and I’ll send my phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orionsic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2022
    Houston
    Crisp or roll?

I've gotten to where I prefer a roll trigger so much, I'm mostly shooting revolvers. :)

Seriously, though, I'll PM a competitor or two and point them to this thread.
    I'm a big fan of crisp.. I have two accurized M9's that have the roll trigger. 1911 all the way...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom