• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxKronik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2019
    San Antonio
    I live near cedar ridge and shoot there almost exclusively now. I've never had any issues in the year I've been going there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I watched the owner of cedar ridge make a kid cry on his first time out shooting. We don’t need jerks like that representing the shooting world.

He is a hell of a shot and gun smith though.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Range Nazi's! I haven't shot on public or private range in well over twenty five years now. Have seen my share of stupid crap at both!

Just wished mine wasn't under water right now!

runnin2live

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Crosby
    I was at my local the other day and now one area is taking the social distancing stuff way to far. The Nazi worried more about people walking by than being a safety distraction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recoil Therapy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    Texas
    What ever! Fudd or not, I most likely would ask you to leave if I saw you doing unsafe gun handling practices at a range. I joined a gun club to get away from neophyte gun owner that make up so many public ranges. I'll admit going to a range first thing I look for, are bullet holes where they don't belong. The roof is a great example. I suggest you start doing the same, it might wake you up a bit.

Shooting more than 1 shot in 5 seconds while standing is unsafe?

Were you in Napoleons army?

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Necromancer Batman.jpeg

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Wait, he flashes at the place that sells the children’s trans-tuck swimsuits?
    He's the guy who likes to flash his Carry gun for pics while shopping at target so nope.

He only goes there when the Bud Light is on sale.

But only when tranny lube is on sale?

1691891257372.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    In the half a decade you have been here one would have thought you would have at least lurked a little and learned about some of the more prominent members.
    Hoji we need to meet one of these days, even if we aint shooting we need to met.

He's got numerous hot girl friends, so he has no time for anything but. My guess is the range nazi tossed him because he was jealous of the 5" heeled **** me girl. You know as well as I those heels where designed for quickies on street hookers when they were first designed. Nothing like bending her over in a dark alley lifting that dress & pulling out One Eyed Jack for some peeping in a seafood store.

I was at a MG shoot once & some of the oldsters had been hitting a flask from what I latter learned. One had a negligent discharge with a revolver behind the line. Not to be outdone another sat down behind a maxim gun & cut loose a burst during a cease fire with several people down range. How someone can be so out of it to not notice no one shooting or handling gun & the amount of people down range is beyond me. None of them had a hot girl friend present, but a distraction at a range can be a very deadly thing.

I really don't expect to see Recoil Therapy at any of the places I shoot. My guess is if he seen what I tend to bring to a shoot he would be jealous of those fine Napoleonic Arms.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom