• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Thing is that they really don't feel like Glocks and you can build it to whatever quality level you want. Still eject brass on top of your head though...
    Well, I have one on a G19 frame and 2 fully custom 80 percents. None of em spit brass on top of my head, they all spit it out like my M&Ps. People who deal with ejection issues usually have the gen 4 ejector and need to replace it. So that is actually a Glock issue and has nothing to do with 80 percent builds.

As far as how they feel. The reason I build em is exactly because I hate how a glock feels. For the one Glock frame I do have, I bought the back strap that sits above the curve and makes it straiter. Now I love it.

Either way, to each his own.

jtw2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Cedar Creek
    I meant that as a good thing that they don’t feel like Glocks. I don’t like the feel of most Glocks but I do like my 48 and gen 5 17 so maybe I like gen 5 ergos? Anyway I’ve played with different ejectors and it’s helped a little but my 48 still bounces it off my dome from time to time as does the 17.

never really considered myself a Glock guy but now somehow I have 7 of em with 5 I’ve built myself from Polymer80 and Lone Wolf. It’s just kinda fun building them out as I gather parts that catch my eye. Probably coming to an end with F troop’s proposed rule changes though: https://www.regulations.gov/document/ATF-2021-0001-0001

Btw if you want to add a comment today is the last day and you can comment here: https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/ATF-2021-0001-0001

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom