• M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Aint no mud in West Texas.

Will be if it rains!

Texascop2 is in South Texas, practically local to me. I can attest to the mud around here because I was out shooting in it last time it rained! Slippery, sucky slop. It got me a pistol line all to myself and I worked on some movement drills.

I love shooting in shitty weather, not least of all because it'll bring up any deficiencies in my gear almost immediately.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Will be if it rains!

Texascop2 is in South Texas, practically local to me. I can attest to the mud around here because I was out shooting in it last time it rained! Slippery, sucky slop. It got me a pistol line all to myself and I worked on some movement drills.

I love shooting in shitty weather, not least of all because it'll bring up any deficiencies in my gear almost immediately.
    He is right....Sage and I are almost neighbors.
    I have no issue with rain or mud...its this freezing weather that will make me hole up and not come out. Getting cold and not being able to warm up sucks. I guess I am a puss, but I ain't going out and shooting when it stays below freezing for a week straight.

I guess I am getting old.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey, I have to work in that crap. The only heat we have a the shop is a torpedo heater, and that doesn't get turned on till we get there! The shop is so big and drafty and the doors have to get opened so often to get cars in and out that it's hardly worth running the heater....

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Hey, I have to work in that crap. The only heat we have a the shop is a torpedo heater, and that doesn't get turned on till we get there! The shop is so big and drafty and the doors have to get opened so often to get cars in and out that it's hardly worth running the heater....

well...that indeed sucks. imagine living up north where it is freezing for months on end...not!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I remember the good old days of duck hunting in Kansas. Ice storms were common so you were cold and wet constantly. When the water froze on your clothes, you moved and crinkled as the ice broke on your frozen pants and coat. That's where I got shot the first time. There were several hunters in a field and a duck flew between us. I saw the barrel sweep me, turned around to protect my face and got shot in the back. AAHHHH, yes......the manly art of hunting is great!

Flash

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas

My shop is kinda that way. 7500sq. foot. I hate field calls in bad weather so I try to avoid them now day's. When it rains in West Texas, it poors!!
    Something I noticed about bad weather around here is, criminals try to stay out of it. Im not going to bank on that, its just what I noticed.
    WHEN There's mud, Im getting it on the tires!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom