• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Not banned. But a good guess seeing as how you get banned over there for looking the wrong way at the keyboard.
    Texas SOT

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t know. I have been there for almost 12 years and have not managed to get the axe.
    Sycophancy?
    Like others said they have some good resources that pop up in Google searches. As such it's a likely first stop for people new to ARs. That's about the only thing they are good for. Independent thought is only tolerated by the tards who worship at the owners alter.

Its, or was, his site so he can do what he wants. Fart.com, barf.com and a half a dozen other of the sites knick names as well as its reputation are well deserved. IMHO.

It doesnt even have decent home town and EE anymore.

There is one good thing about it. I know a dozen decent websites that were started cause people were tired of dealing with the little Hitler syndrome of the owner and moderators. So thanks for that.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sycophancy?
    Like others said they have some good resources that pop up in Google searches. As such it's a likely first stop for people new to ARs. That's about the only thing they are good for. Independent thought is only tolerated by the tards who worship at the owners alter.

Its, or was, his site so he can do what he wants. Fart.com, barf.com and a half a dozen other of the sites knick names as well as its reputation are well deserved. IMHO.

It doesnt even have decent home town and EE anymore.

There is one good thing about it. I know a dozen decent websites that were started cause people were tired of dealing with the little Hitler syndrome of the owner and moderators. So thanks for that.
    Sycophancy? Seriously? I am more my usual charming self over there and I have avoided being run off.

So really, what was your screen name when you got banned?:clown:

glazer1972

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    E.TX
    Been a member since before 01. One of the 1st run life members. Place has changed but I still love it.
    Hope this buyout doesn’t kill it like other forums.

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    There are worse forums. There are places to get roasted hotter and faster.

There's not many on the list though.

I read there every day...the classifieds. Not sure I have EVER gone to a discussion topic there. It's a trash place to find a complete AR but it's great if you needs individual parts.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    They require your ISP email address. I have never used one, so I will never browse them. I've had my old hotmail account since 1999. but that's not stable enough. Eff them

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I joined there awhile back. It was kinda meh. If you want a shit show, go to Perfect Union. Last time I was there, moderation was literally non existent and anything went. You want racism? They got it. You want trolling, just wait a few seconds and one of the thousands of trolls there will show up to screw your thread up. Want uncalled for personal attacks? They had an abundance of that too.

I think they finally wised up and started getting mods with the ability to ban people, but unless they banned 90% of their members I doubt it's much better.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I joined there awhile back. It was kinda meh. If you want a shit show, go to Perfect Union. Last time I was there, moderation was literally non existent and anything went. You want racism? They got it. You want trolling, just wait a few seconds and one of the thousands of trolls there will show up to screw your thread up. Want uncalled for personal attacks? They had an abundance of that too.

I think they finally wised up and started getting mods with the ability to ban people, but unless they banned 90% of their members I doubt it's much better.

:laughing: I haven't visited there in a while. Last time I was there the place was full of overseas pharmacy and fake ID ads. Perhaps I'll give it a look just for a laugh or two.

TexYid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2019
    Coastal Bend
    Aside from all the problems, that place is stunningly useful when it comes to breaking news.

There could be aliens landing on the lawn of the White House, and before any news outlet picks up the story, one of the aliens, a long time member of Arfcom, would start posting. While the alien is posting, someone that happens to be on the White House lawn would also start posting.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Isn't that the masochist gun forum? You ask an oft repeated question just to get your nuts roasted?
    HighAnxiety.jpg

"...Too much bondage and not enough discipline..." - High Anxiety

Attachments

• HighAnxiety.jpg
      HighAnxiety.jpg
      19 KB · Views: 269

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    you can expect upgrades to the site aimed at improving your abilities to connect with friends and fellow community members
    Just FYI, users never want upgrades. The new features will be underutilized, they won't attract new users, and it'll probably break something that everyone liked.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just FYI, users never want upgrades. The new features will be underutilized, they won't attract new users, and it'll probably break something that everyone liked.

Your first sentence made me want to disagree with you...but once I read your entire post, I agree with you 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom