• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    I’m actually against extreme deaths as I’ve gotten older. It would make us no better the third world countries.

Don’t get me wrong, if I knew someone was guilty of rape and child abuse id drive to Fort Worth to piss if they were on fire.

I think a fast death and not immortalizing criminals is the way to go. Let crimes and criminals get studied but remove them from society as soon as possible. We talk about tax dollars well let’s make it cheap and fast. A bullet to the head probably isn’t as cheap as we think because people still have to get paid to prep and clean the kill sites. Would make more sense to drug them and toss em in an incinerator. Less time spent cleaning up and can be done by one person.
    Hence my det cord suggestion. It burns at 6000fps and will simply evaporate the cranium. Witnesses would have be some distance away, lest it turn into one of tannerite videos where debris comes back at shooter. :eek:
    :)
    Target Sports

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I’m actually against extreme deaths as I’ve gotten older. It would make us no better the third world countries.

Don’t get me wrong, if I knew someone was guilty of rape and child abuse id drive to Fort Worth to piss if they were on fire.

I think a fast death and not immortalizing criminals is the way to go. Let crimes and criminals get studied but remove them from society as soon as possible. We talk about tax dollars well let’s make it cheap and fast. A bullet to the head probably isn’t as cheap as we think because people still have to get paid to prep and clean the kill sites. Would make more sense to drug them and toss em in an incinerator. Less time spent cleaning up and can be done by one person.
    I get your points and agree 75%. But as I've gotten older it becomes increasingly bothersome to me that our tax dollars are funding the lives of others who are just lazy worthless scumbags feeding off the productive of our society - and I'm not only referring to those in prison.

There should be no prisons where the inmates just exist - they have it far better than the many poor destitute Americans that don't know when or where their next meal may come from, many of which don't even have a roof over their head.

A "lifetime sentance" and the opportunity for parole should never be an option; end their life instead, and do so as cheaply and painfully as possible - return the fear of such deterrents that help prevent crime from happening in the first place.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    The drugs are available. Everyone that has surgery gets those drugs. The problem is that they are off label for death row. I don’t mind using any method for execution. My issue is that with so many proven innocent by dna testing that only the obvious ones should be executed. My beliefs have changed as I have seen innocents freed.
    No argument there. Even before DNA testing, I often wondered how many people were wrongly convicted of crimes.
    Face it, A jury of our piers is not really all that it is made out to be. just walk down the street and pick 12 random people and tell me you believe that even half of them have a functional brain in their heads.

As for method of execution goes. I still think if a person is convicted of a capital offense, then the form of execution should be the same as that used in the crime.

Archaic? Probably, but it would send a message.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I get your points and agree 75%. But as I've gotten older it becomes increasingly bothersome to me that our tax dollars are funding the lives of others who are just lazy worthless scumbags feeding off the productive of our society - and I'm not only referring to those in prison.

There should be no prisons where the inmates just exist - they have it far better than the many poor destitute Americans that don't know when or where their next meal may come from, many of which don't even have a roof over their head.

A "lifetime sentance" and the opportunity for parole should never be an option; end their life instead, and do so as cheaply and painfully as possible - return the fear of such deterrents that help prevent crime from happening in the first place.
    A valid point. However jails for less serious crimes still need to be around. No one will be perfect in life. Someone is always going to have poor judgment.

I too don’t understand life sentences.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    A valid point. However jails for less serious crimes still need to be around. No one will be perfect in life. Someone is always going to have poor judgment.

I too don’t understand life sentences.
    Yep. Agreed. But let’s put them all to work earning their own keep while incarcerated, instead of being a burden upon society.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yep. Agreed. But let’s put them all to work earning their own keep while incarcerated, instead of being a burden upon society.
    I was going to comment but didn’t know how I felt about that. Do I want convicts taking jobs that could go to the local landscaper? Get em out there cleaning up our trash on the highway at the very least.

I don’t know a lot of things.

Top Bottom