• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gasgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    S Texas
    View attachment 321106

Really wish the cartoons of my childhood were on. Another of my all time favorite breakfast, grandma always had Oscar Mayer Little Link Sausage to go with waffles.

I hope I can clean up before the nap that’s coming. Looks like I’m taking the day off.
    What brand of waffle maker is that ,
    They are hard to find

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    All our bacon goes in it. I like chicken wings air fried. Great for melting cheese correctly on sammichs. My kitchen torch is now part of the Kamado tools.

It’s great if you like crispy corned beef hash.
    We did a batch of hot wings about a month ago, and it did them damned good. I was impressed with how good they were and especially how easy they were to cook with the air fryer.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I do my scrambled eggs in the microwave, 3 minutes.
    Silly Cam, Microwaves are for popcorn!

popcorn1.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I do my scrambled eggs in the microwave, 3 minutes.
    That was a give away. Mine are in a skillet with butter. Get the skillet hot the butter starting to brown, eggs whisked with cream salt & pepper. I like my scrambled eggs wet. Then there are scrambled eggs with sour cream at the end to keep them from drying out on a buffet line

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    That was a give away. Mine are in a skillet with butter. Get the skillet hot the butter starting to brown, eggs whisked with cream salt & pepper. I like my scrambled eggs wet. Then there are scrambled eggs with sour cream at the end to keep them from drying out on a buffet line
    I do mine very similar, because that was the way my Granny cooked scrambled eggs, She used milk, where I use half & half instead.

Always cook the bacon or sausage first fr the rendered grease to cook the eggs in.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I do mine very similar, because that was the way my Granny cooked scrambled eggs, She used milk, where I use half & half instead.

Always cook the bacon or sausage first fr the rendered grease to cook the eggs in.
    I do enjoy a bacon grease basted eggs. Brown butter eggs are my preference. I like eggs just about any way except raw. In my old age I don’t mind slightly running whites.

Top Bottom