• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    trusty 5 gallon pail or 50 gal drum if you have one. It's BRASS. You don't have to keep it alive. It won't melt. Well, hope not anyway.
    Target Sports

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Correct me if I am wrong but those look like safe deposit boxes from a bank. do you mind if I ask how in the world you acquired a whole wall of bank safe deposit boxes?
    A friend of my brothers bought a Wells Fargo building at auction. He was converting the building into some other use. I bought around 60 of the safe deposit units from him back in November. I used a bunch for my man cave, and I have been selling the rest over the last couple months. They’re out on the classified ads here on TGT if you have any interest.

Last edited:

Gummi Bear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2015
    Arlington
    I use nut containers and 5 gallon buckets for brass and projectiles.

6b6dd9c344d329c4c1d3816d8bab6ec6.jpg

BTW - I have a surplus of nut containers, PM me if you’d like some. Assorted sizes. I’m not shipping, or hauling them all over creation. Local pickup (Arlington)

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I use the clear Sterelite plastic containers. Not expensive, lid locks in place, and stacks well. Multiple sizes for different calibers and quantities of brass.

This ^^ and some different clear plastic containers as well as a couple used formula containers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Decided to go with the clear sterilite containers. The real problem is the amount of 9mm and .45 brass. Several freezer bags of each. I can get the bigger ones for those 2 and the shoebox size ones for the rest. Should keep things much more organized.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just wanting to get some ideas from y’all, on how you keep and organize your brass. I started out just using the big ziplock freezer bags. It worked great. But now instead of one bag per caliber, I have several of each, and keeping everything halfway in order has become impossible! I have bags all over the damn place! I was gonna grab a bunch of the plastic storage bins, but I thought y’all could give me some better ideas. I really need to get organized!

These

There's a large 5" x 10.5" version, and a smaller 5" x 7.5" version. You can find them at Walmart on the aisle with the Tubberware and kitchen organization stuff. The big ones hold several hundred of pieces of brass, and the smaller ones are great for cartridges that you don't keep a lot of brass on hand for.

Last edited:

thomasmuller

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2021
    DFW
    Personally I like Pelican (or other similar brands) cases for storing anything important. The foam keeps everything secure in place, plus they are dust-proof, waterproof, and easy to store and grab when needed. Pricey, though.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Personally I like Pelican (or other similar brands) cases for storing anything important. The foam keeps everything secure in place, plus they are dust-proof, waterproof, and easy to store and grab when needed. Pricey, though.

Yeah there pricey. But the do make great cases

thomasmuller

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2021
    DFW
    Yeah there pricey. But the do make great cases

Amazon recently had the 1700 series cases on sale, 1700 for $184, 1720 for $194, and 1750 for $204, something like that. Been debating ordering one. For sure expensive, but I'm trying to justify it by thinking that it will likely last for decades haha. Right now I only have a few of their smaller cases. I believe those cases are big enough to fit 2 rifles and some bits and bobs around them.

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member