Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's crazy what comparisons they draw from his comments

Wow. In the annals of regrettably stupid things to say out loud, Pitt is right up there now with ‘legitimate rape’ or Christina Aguilera’s questions about the location of the Cannes Film Festival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am surprised. I guess I don't hear much about politics out of him. Ofcourse it makes sense because I don't really listen either.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'm gonna say that it's not likely lip service if he put a gun range in the house. And I'd have a hard time believing he' say something aloud that will put you at odds with 70-90% of the people you work with if he didn't truly believe in it.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I'm gonna say that it's not likely lip service if he put a gun range in the house. And I'd have a hard time believing he' say something aloud that will put you at odds with 70-90% of the people you work with if he didn't truly believe in it.

+1

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    I think I see the real reason
    “Ange clearly finds shooting an aphrodisiac,” the source said. “When she and Brad were around weapons on the set of 2005’s Mr & Mrs Smith they ended up together.”

Can't argue that.....

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    good point
    I think I see the real reason
    “Ange clearly finds shooting an aphrodisiac,” the source said. “When she and Brad were around weapons on the set of 2005’s Mr & Mrs Smith they ended up together.”

Can't argue that.....
    seems legit to me

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I say it is lip service in the sense that even though they may enjoy guns themselves, I doubt they fully believe in the true purpose of the second amendment. Given the fact that they are big government libtards in every other respect, I have a hard time believing they would support a civilian led militia rising up tp overthrow a tyrannical government.

Honestly I don't know or care to know them that well. What is their stance on gun control issues? That will tell us all we need to know. They are megga wealthy. If the fed enacts laws for all weapons similar to current NFA laws it won't make a bit of difference to them.

I could be wrong but I don't trust any celebrity, politician, etc.

Top Bottom