• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    To all the mentioned companies in this thread, I will not buy from, only exception is Wal-mart. While Wal-mart did do away with open carry, they didn't do away with carry all together. While this may upset a lot of folk, I think it was a good middle ground decision. There are also a lot of local places I will not support, wife gets mad at me when she wants to go in a look at what they have, well that's to bad.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    When I was younger, I boycotted if it was convenient. As I got older, I now boycott out of sheer principle. I realize my kids are watching decisions I make and I need them to grow up to be principled and firm in their decisions.

However, I JUST LOVE using paypal to buy gun shit because they just HATE that I'm doing that. Do they know? NOPE. Just the thought that they don't want it and I'm doing it anyway makes every dollar I spend feel like a blow job.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    To all the mentioned companies in this thread, I will not buy from, only exception is Wal-mart. While Wal-mart did do away with open carry, they didn't do away with carry all together. While this may upset a lot of folk, I think it was a good middle ground decision. There are also a lot of local places I will not support, wife gets mad at me when she wants to go in a look at what they have, well that's to bad.
    The couple of Walmarts I have been in do not have 30.07 posted.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    No Gillete, Walmart, Nike,Starbucks, Levi's, Dicks, Springfield, RRA, Benchmade. I also try to stay away from companies from California and New York. My list is growing. I'm sure I left some out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Have not bought Levi's since they shut off the Boy Scouts back in the 90s(?)
    Now I have no use for the Boy Scouts. I guess they (Levi's) won that one over time. My oldest used to have his Eagle Scout stuff proudly displayed. Last time I was at his place it was gone.
    Target, Panera Bread, Dick's(less), Nike, Starbucks, can all kiss my butt. Never will spend another dime on their products. Do not care about boycotts. Do not even care that they all decided not to like / sell guns or gun stuff. That is their right. JUST DO NOT LECTURE ME ABOUT MY RIGHTS AND MY BELIEFS BUTT HEADS!!!!!

OH and Gillette, which is all I ever used, can bite me. Went with Harry's

Last edited:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    My issue with Walmart isn’t the 30.07 that isn’t posted or their decision not to sell certain firearms and ammo, its their charter membership to every town USA. Soros’s rapidly growing anti-gun consortium.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    And not every Walmart is telling customers open carrying too leave. I'm still carrying and shopping.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And not every Walmart is telling customers open carrying too leave. I'm still carrying and shopping.
    I haven't gone to El Paso, but here in Odessa, even though we had gone through our own active shooter situation not too long ago, same signs as before and no issue for open carry.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    First, please don’t assume the identity of my ‘cotts

In addition to boycotts already mentioned:
    Some entertainers
    Pseudo political-news outlets

I’m fine with Walmart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Boycotts very rarely have any impact.

Especially when it's conservatives boycotting liberal businesses.......too many pantie waist pukes out there who will still support them.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Boycotts very rarely have any impact.

Especially when it's conservatives boycotting liberal businesses.......too many pantie waist pukes out there who will still support them.
    While it may not be enough to collapse a company it does hurt them , just look at Gillettes profits since their anti-man ads. The main reason I do it is for me though. It makes me feel better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom