• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not sure. A lot more than 38 though. And it's not just shootings. It's organized criminal activity by Police, planting drugs, rape, police brutality, etc. It happens on a daily basis. Look at the 815 Harding St. raid in Houston. These guys had a system in place and would have gotten away with it - if the cops coming in the house from opposite sides hadn't shot each other.

Just peruse this forum which keeps track of many of the abuses by the police. https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/

Having police is a great idea in concept - but we can no longer trust them (as with any government agency - they aren't working in our best interests despite what they say).
    sure there are some bad apples.

But a pretty dang small amount if you look at it on a percentage basis.
    Military Camp

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Not sure. A lot more than 38 though. And it's not just shootings. It's organized criminal activity by Police, planting drugs, rape, police brutality, etc. It happens on a daily basis. Look at the 815 Harding St. raid in Houston. These guys had a system in place and would have gotten away with it - if the cops coming in the house from opposite sides hadn't shot each other.

Just peruse this forum which keeps track of many of the abuses by the police. https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/

Having police is a great idea in concept - but we can no longer trust them (as with any government agency - they aren't working in our best interests despite what they say).

And your knowledge on the subject came from where? Sources please or is it personal experience? And don't say the media or the internet.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I try to in some cases it can be hard, but its always better to let our dollars talk when we can. I still hope the restaurnt that donated to moms demand action that in someplace the last NRA convention was pays the price. ONe thing is those on the right really do not stick together while those on the left do.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Right with you on that one. And would add Verizon and DirecTV.

I guess I missed the deal with Verizon. Care to clue me in? Although where i live it's either Verizon or AT&T. And AT&T screwed me over after 25 years of cell service, tried to deny they screwed me over, and when I started reading them names and dates they agreed to let me walk from my contract with no penalties and didn't even have to turn the phone back in.

..... Where I disagree is that I do not believe Kaepernick was being disrespectful to the Flag, or to America in general. I believe that kneeling is a respectful gesture and that his message is 100% in-line with the great ideals the founders implemented when creating our nation.

You are supposed to stand for the flag as a sign of respect. If you're just a lazy slob and remain seated, that's pathetic. If you purposely take a knee instead of standing, then you're making a specific action that is the opposite of standing, which is a sign of disrespect.

If I walk into the local NAACP meeting wearing a white robe with a white pointed hood, carrying a torch and tell them it's my symbol of white support for their cause, do you think they're going to believe me or are they going to judge my by my actions?

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    You are supposed to stand for the flag as a sign of respect. If you're just a lazy slob and remain seated, that's pathetic. If you purposely take a knee instead of standing, then you're making a specific action that is the opposite of standing, which is a sign of disrespect.

If I walk into the local NAACP meeting wearing a white robe with a white pointed hood, carrying a torch and tell them it's my symbol of white support for their cause, do you think they're going to believe me or are they going to judge my by my actions?
    You're feeding the troll sir.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    You're feeding the troll sir.

Yes. It's fun. Especially when you start to corner them on a topic and they don't have any additional thoughts or beliefs behind the single idea or excuse they've been fed.

He just had the same argument over and over. Idea was started by a vet, blah, blah, blah.....

It keeps me entertained.

Top Bottom