• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Went to the gunshow and met up with TexasRedneck, who by the way is the worlds BIGGEST ENABLER!!!!!
    I had found a basic RRA that came with one 30 rd mag. Looked at it a couple of times and had walked away, to keep looking. I finally pretty much decided to get it, so we walked back over and was waiting, the guy was busy so TexasRedneck suggested we keep looking "just in case". I think it was two isles over and an AR15 was on display that jumped out at me. The guy said he had just got it on trade, and had put it out for sale. He couldn't give me many details (which I thought was strange, so I don't know what the twist is, or what is lining the barrel. But it is a Stag Arms 5.56, with 3 30rd mags, adj. stock, Leapers red/green dot optic, flashlight and soft carry case. Here are a few pics...
    StagArmsAR-15001.gif

StagArmsAR-15002.gif

StagArmsAR-15003.gif

StagArmsAR-15005.gif

StagArmsAR-15004.gif

And I found this stuff in he case pocket when I got home...
    StagArmsAR-15006.gif

Thanks TexasRedneck for guiding me through getting my first AR15. And the best price on 550rds of 223.
    ARJ Defense ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hey - it was fun - that's twice now that ah've got ta watch ya spend money.....<SEG> Besides - it's always fun to show someone some of the "tricks" of horsetradin'.....

But ya'll missed the best part - we were walkin' through the rest of the show, an' 'bout every 15 minutes one of the kids would come up for Skip's wallet.....and he'd give it to 'em! The boy's been trained...... ;)

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Hey - it was fun - that's twice now that ah've got ta watch ya spend money.....<SEG> Besides - it's always fun to show someone some of the "tricks" of horsetradin'.....

But ya'll missed the best part - we were walkin' through the rest of the show, an' 'bout every 15 minutes one of the kids would come up for Skip's wallet.....and he'd give it to 'em! The boy's been trained...... ;)

maybe I should check my wallet....lol

Top Bottom