• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Saw an Ad for “beta testers” from a Company called Concealed Patriots. Decided to see more about what they were about. Basically a budget survival/tactical vendor for other parties from what I can tell. Got a $6.00 ankle holster and did an unboxing and fitting video with a few pistols.

Target Sports

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Nice shirt. Holster review doesn't start until @ 5:15, but you can fast forward to it.

Why didn't you wear the holster as part of the review?

Part of it I covered in the video. To see what others picked to carry and try it out in a later video. It more an overview of the company and going over the product for fit/finish.

I know the larger heavy pistols won’t carry well from past experience.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    <>

So, this is a grown-up ’’MallCop’’ ?

Reminds me of ‘’prizes’’ from cereal boxes in the 1950’s.

<>

Saw a company that caught my attention and wanted to see what it was about. They offer budget survival/tactical stuff. Most of life in the Military and Law Enforcement dealt with survival and tactical stuff. The “beta testing” caught my interest. And now I know a bit more about the company from spending a few bucks and buying some gear I could use and lose and not care.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I have one similar and it is very comfortable and secure. Sig P365 and smaller fit well. This one looks quality made. full length velcrow makes it more secure.
    The Velcro part is two large strips of male and a third of female. For the price it was better than I thought and universal vs other ankle holsters I used that were pistol specific (j frames and PPKS that weight more than I liked for the ankle holsters and steel frames).

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    CavCop,

Looks like a fairly high quality holster.

Thanks for the video!
    I would not call it high quality. But for $6 it was better than I thought. The stitching is good, only a few small loose ends. I have had worse with name brands like Blackhawk and others.
    I don’t think I will do long term testing with it, but I am curious how long the elastic would hold up with regular use for a year or so. Elastic has been hit or miss for me. A lot of military and law enforcement elastic straps I have used either lasted a long time with regular use or broke down. On the body armor I used (new armor every 4 years) about every two years I replaced the elastic side straps and a spare vest carrier. Sometimes the elastic straps would be stretched out and lose elastic after a year, and it would be just one strap out of 4 (Velcro held up fine).

For $6, I am happy with it. I might carry my Ruger LCP in it and Colt Mustang XSP.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Saw a company that caught my attention and wanted to see what it was about. They offer budget survival/tactical stuff. Most of life in the Military and Law Enforcement dealt with survival and tactical stuff. The “beta testing” caught my interest. And now I know a bit more about the company from spending a few bucks and buying some gear I could use and lose and not care.
    <>

You are OK, Big Guy !

Enjoyed the humor. . . . ;

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom