• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Yes, mental challenges, disappointment, suicide then to be posthumously awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. Very sad. I've never read a novel with such clear mental imagery of the characters.
    Yeah. It's one of those books that I can vividly see playing out in my mind as I read along. I might actually walk past the statute of Ignatius in a few hours. I'm in Baton Rouge, about to head to Nola for the day

Last edited:

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    Do recommend:
    px9xnril.png

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Ended up meeting my author when we started his book tour for In the Blood. He does a great job in writing the villan and making you want to see them die at the end.
    That is pretty awesome.

Anyone ever check out Gulag Archipelago?

“Our envy of others devours us most of all. Rub your eyes and purify your heart -and prize above all else in the world those who love you and who wish you well. Do not hurt them or scold them, and never part from any of them in anger; after all, you simply do not know: it may be your last act before your arrest, and that will be how you are imprinted on their memory.”

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    That is pretty awesome.

Anyone ever check out Gulag Archipelago?

“Our envy of others devours us most of all. Rub your eyes and purify your heart -and prize above all else in the world those who love you and who wish you well. Do not hurt them or scold them, and never part from any of them in anger; after all, you simply do not know: it may be your last act before your arrest, and that will be how you are imprinted on their memory.”
    Bought it, haven’t read it. Watched several videos where Jordan Peterson referenced it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom