• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Well, with free time on my hands I've played with a few long-neglected toys. I routinely carry the Bond Arms in .410 while mowing, but I put the snubby .380 barrel on it and have been firing 8-10 rds through it each evening.
    It's a neat, easily hidden package and the recoil is negligible. I can hit an 8" plate at 5 yards with regularity. I like it!
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 20200410_190037.jpg
      20200410_190037.jpg
      858.2 KB · Views: 283

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I was carrying the Snake Slayer on the TW200 today when I went for a ride (and a G26). Almost used it on a large dog that got in front on me and was intent on chasing me and causing havoc.

I don't understand people who let their dogs run the roads in front of their house here in the country.

Bunch of damn meth-billies and dumbasses. It isn't the dog's fault but he almost paid the price.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

That sounds good to me.

I once saw an armored limousine which had a built-in flame thrower. It just FRIED carjackers at the push of a button. Instant cremation. But I think it was for Kings and real VIP's who could get away with that.

leVieux

Top Bottom