• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Yeah, Leon is a cool dude. Thanks for bringing him out. It was cool shooting with him.
    Leon is way more into archery then guns! He’s really had some shit luck with guns. He watches to many outdoors shows while offshore. Ralph and I both have told him they are nothing but infomercials for Fudd crap.

I gave him his first AR for some A/C work he did. He still ain’t sure of the controls on it. He’s had an Aero lower & parts kit in my safe for about a year. He was going to do a pistol with it, then the panic buying hit! He was talking about a gun for his youngest daughter, but she’s pretty much out of his life.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Oddly enough, I haven't seen a live hog out at that ranch in almost 15 years of hunting it. If I did, I'd drop one for the meat and try the skull bleaching myself. As much as I enjoy some wild pork I think I enjoy them not eating up all my corn during deer season even more.

Decades ago I hunted regularly in Pearsall. That place was teeming with hogs. Also spotted several bobcats and javelina there over the years. However I don't think I ever saw anything over 10 points and it was a lil basket rack buck my friends cousin shot.

I feel really fortunate to have a great lil patch to hunt on not too far from home. Costs me half the deer meat every season but I'm happy to bag em and share with the family that owns the place.

Top Bottom