• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    My dad went into the Air Force in 1981, as an aircraft mechanic. He said he qual'd on the M16, the 1911, and later the M9 but his units didn't qual that often, he said sometimes they even skipped annual qualifications.

His first duty station was Bergstrom, he also spent a few years in Okinawa, Alaska, and finished his career out in Oregon.
    I never got to qualify on a 1911; though I wanted to. The reason I got to fire a lot was because of my assignments. Sent to Viet Nam and Thailand for over 18 months early on and wound up in Desert Storm a few years before I retired. A few other small excursions too..
    Was part of Air Force Special Ops back when that was sort of growing in the AF, and spent half my career involved with a Top Secret project. Was interesting, but really hard on a marriage. Wife struggled with me flying to work every Monday and then refusing to discuss it when I flew home on Friday.
    I suppose we have drifted off the BRCC saga here…
    Gun Zone Deals

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Coming from the NYT, it could very well be a hit job on BRCC. Here is Ammoland's take on it.

In this day and age it’s important to not say much and if you say anything keep it simple. “I don’t control what my customers do” is more forward than the lip service they gave.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Truck stop coffee is the only one that matters.
    I'm talking about the kind that gives you the runs effin you ain't used to it

I'm a fan of the "Hi Rev" coffee, the extra-caff stuff that if you drink more than two cups of it, you're not sleeping for the next 24 hours, your going to have random jitters and twitches, and it may induce a heart attack if you've got an iffy pumper.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I think if we're going to take sides, I'm not buying what the nyt's is selling.

They've created outright lies to discredit BRCC, but of course, they're the Conservative hating nyt.

At this point, if I'm going to doubt the veracity of the BRCC vs the nyt, I'm going to go with nyt as the perpetrator of a 'hit job' on the BRCC.

As has been pointed out more than once, I can't see where the BRCC would shoot themselves in the foot regarding their customer base...it would be business suicide.

I can see where the ultra-left nyt would love to ruin a Conservative business run by Vets...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Maybe...Or maybe we will have another thread for brcc for something else? The first time they made negative news was the democrat donations. Now this. If something happens again I’m not believing anything they say. At some point if they continue to not keep their head down and run a business, I think their...a few things. It’s not hard to tell the nyt’s to piss up a rope. Simple. Done. No interview. Keep making coffee for your consumers. Nope can’t even do that. Brcc isn’t right. None of this smells right.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The nyt created massive doubt about BRCC.

Mission accomplished.

However, I do think BRCC needs to address the donation question and either deny it or the doubt created by the nyt will continue to erode BRCC's sales perhaps to the point they fail...

I too have my doubt about BRCC and Hafer limiting his speech to talking about how he's against anti-Semites and racists and never insulted his customer base of Conservatives is all well and good, but I would surely like to see/read the details of 'yes they donated' or an adamant 'hell no, they didn't'.

Until then many good folks either are or will be quick to 'throw them under the bus'.

Cancel culture isn't limited to the 'woke'...

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

NYT article retweet is still on their Twitter.

So if the NYT fukked them over then why do they still have it on their social media?

Because he lost a bet man. He doesn’t really enjoy sucking strange cock through a hole in a porta-John in a homeless camp,err, I mean, uhhh NYT. he just lost a bet.

Crossroads

Wild West Pimp
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Round Rock, TX
    The nyt created massive doubt about BRCC.

Mission accomplished.

However, I do think BRCC needs to address the donation question and either deny it or the doubt created by the nyt will continue to erode BRCC's sales perhaps to the point they fail...

I too have my doubt about BRCC and Hafer limiting his speech to talking about how he's against anti-Semites and racists and never insulted his customer base of Conservatives is all well and good, but I would surely like to see/read the details of 'yes they donated' or an adamant 'hell no, they didn't'.

Until then many good folks either are or will be quick to 'throw them under the bus'.

Cancel culture is limited to the 'woke'...

Skip to 15:38 and Evan answers your question

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So - Are the BRCC guys guilty of being 'stealth commies' of some variety or did the nyt do a hit piece on them?
    hey MM,

The CEO has donated to Obama and Tulsi Gabbard. In addition to not backing up Kyle Rittenhouse when he shot three communists in self defense. They are grifters looking to make money off of conservatives. These links below show political donations made by the CEO. There are also BRCC executive staff/employees who are full blown democrats who donated to liberal PACs and candidates.

EDIT: And by employee I mean someone other than a register jockey at one of their stores

Last edited:
    Top Bottom