• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Heading to the Carolinas to see family for Thanksgiving and realized I’d be in Columbia, SC on Black Friday. I’m thinking a trip to Palmetto State Armory is in order.

I suppose I’m obligated to buy something since I’ll be there and all. No pistols or stripped lowers since I’m an out of state buyer, guess I need a new long gun. Or a couple of new uppers. I have some ideas, we’ll see how painful to the wallet this adventure will be.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I’ve got an M4 of theirs - great little rifle. I’m envious of you; I’d like to see their facility set up too. You can buy a serialized item from them - but you probably have to have it sent to your local FFL.

The little blonde gal, big 2A proponent, Kaitlin Bennett, did a video YouTube (Liberty Hangout) on their facility in which they were making a customized rifle for her. IIRC, they let her shoot it on their range once they completed the build.

I bought a Remington shotgun from The Kentucky Gun Store as a walk-in out of state customer. How they take the “order” isn’t the problem. It’s how it’s delivered. I had to have the Versa Max shipped to my local FFL (in Texas) and all was good.

Last edited:

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Heading to the Carolinas to see family for Thanksgiving and realized I’d be in Columbia, SC on Black Friday. I’m thinking a trip to Palmetto State Armory is in order.

I suppose I’m obligated to buy something since I’ll be there and all. No pistols or stripped lowers since I’m an out of state buyer, guess I need a new long gun. Or a couple of new uppers. I have some ideas, we’ll see how painful to the wallet this adventure will be.
    PSA is the devil, they'll take a dollar from you in a heartbeat! If you have any money left after you get done at PSA, Sportsman's Warehouse is just out the road.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’ve got an M4 of theirs - great little rifle. I’m envious of you; I’d like to see their facility set up too. You can buy a serialized item from them - but you probably have to have it sent to your local FFL.

The little blonde gal, big 2A proponent, Kaitlin Bennett, did a video YouTube (Liberty Hangout) on their facility in which they were making a customized rifle for her. IIRC, they let her shoot it on their range once they completed the build.

I bought a Remington shotgun from The Kentucky Gun Store as a walk-in out of state customer. How they take the “order” isn’t the problem. It’s how it’s delivered. I had to have the Versa Max shipped to my local FFL (in Texas) and all was good.
    Let’s just say I am VERY familiar with PSA, and so is my debit card. I contracted Black Rifle disease about 10 years and they started it. Their FN barrels are the way to go.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Nice store and bigger than some reviews online made it seem. Looks like it was an older, smaller Gander Mountain. It also has an indoor range, which was closed today.

As is sometimes the case when trying to organize lots of people, I was delayed in getting to PSA. Rifle length AR9s were gone already and so where most of the PSA AKs.

I did find a nice upper with FN branded barrel and Geissele rail I had to have. They were price matching the prices on their website too.

Now I’m sitting in a Bojangles enjoying a Cajun fillet biscuit, seasoned fries, dirty rice and a Cheerwine. What a day!

Top Bottom