Capitol Armory ad

Black 2A Supporters march in Austin demanding Biden close the border and start reparations

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Wow, must be some of those right-wing white nationalists I keep hearing about.

At least they're a little more than half right. Immigration? Check. They're showing a clue. Reparations, though? Tell ya what. I'll happily pay reparations to anyone who can prove that they personally were a slave and that I personally enslaved them. Otherwise, **** that. Nobody is owed anything for what someone else's ancestors may or may not have done to their ancestors. Also, if a black person's ancestors came to the US after the Civil War ended, are they excluded from the whole reparations thing? Will they have to prove their lineage? I doubt it. It's just another free ride.

As a Jew I demand the descendants of Africans and Egyptians pay my people reparations first. With interest. That should offset any reparations I owe them LOL
    Target Sports

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Great about the border, but somebody needs to clue them in. They aren't owed anything and they won't be getting any reparations.

Reactions: gll

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Plenty of you already commented but I will add just to be a salty ass.

Reparations is for lazy unethical people. It's the same concept as UBI. People want something for nothing. So proud of the color of your skin yet you use it to try and get free money and extort others.

I do want the border shut down, but my reasonings are layered. It's not just because I don't like you and you should "go home". I would give these guys a thumbs up if they protested racial profiling, but then you just show everyone what kind of retard you are by finding the answers to your problems in more racism. Then it's just a downward spiral...We all end up keep hating each other. It's easy to do. In my short time in Texas, was the first time I experienced racism. A friend, also a supervisor, black, conservative, and a kick ass guy, was held back by hispanic management and even told to his face he wouldn't go anywhere because he was a ni****. My friend took the high road. I wanted to **** the guy up. Been a long time sense I gave someone that look. My friend told me to let him handle it and he was cool as could be. But after that the supervisor that called my friend that didn't seem to understand why most of the warehouse that's black, didn't do shit for him when asked, and if I was asked if I could make em do something; Nope, bye.

These black people pounding the streets need to understand two wrongs don't make a right. It's easy to lump all people into one group when things get heated/emotional. I know this...

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    **** anyone and everyone demanding reparations. Over a million dead and wounded during the civil war - any reparations due has been paid in full by blood, and by the lives shattered by that war on BOTH sides. Slavery was abolished - there's not a person alive in this country that's been a legally held slave in this country.

The sins of the father do not fall to the son - the son is only responsible for his own sin. They can be 2A-All-Day, but they'll get zero support from me about ANY hint of handouts ala reparations. They can choke on a fat tranny trucker dick.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Plenty of you already commented but I will add just to be a salty ass.

Reparations is for lazy unethical people. It's the same concept as UBI. People want something for nothing. So proud of the color of your skin yet you use it to try and get free money and extort others.

I do want the border shut down, but my reasonings are layered. It's not just because I don't like you and you should "go home". I would give these guys a thumbs up if they protested racial profiling, but then you just show everyone what kind of retard you are by finding the answers to your problems in more racism. Then it's just a downward spiral...We all end up keep hating each other. It's easy to do. In my short time in Texas, was the first time I experienced racism. A friend, also a supervisor, black, conservative, and a kick ass guy, was held back by hispanic management and even told to his face he wouldn't go anywhere because he was a ni****. My friend took the high road. I wanted to **** the guy up. Been a long time sense I gave someone that look. My friend told me to let him handle it and he was cool as could be. But after that the supervisor that called my friend that didn't seem to understand why most of the warehouse that's black, didn't do shit for him when asked, and if I was asked if I could make em do something; Nope, bye.

These black people pounding the streets need to understand two wrongs don't make a right. It's easy to lump all people into one group when things get heated/emotional. I know this...
    Well said Sam.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    **** anyone and everyone demanding reparations. Over a million dead and wounded during the civil war - any reparations due has been paid in full by blood, and by the lives shattered by that war on BOTH sides. Slavery was abolished - there's not a person alive in this country that's been a legally held slave in this country.

The sins of the father do not fall to the son - the son is only responsible for his own sin. They can be 2A-All-Day, but they'll get zero support from me about ANY hint of handouts ala reparations. They can choke on a fat tranny trucker dick.
    I doubt there is anyone left alive from the era of slavery, whether slave or slave owners. Slavery was a dark chapter in the history of our country, but its over with and time to move past it as for reasons for racial discord. It's time to be Americans,period. not black or white Americansm just Americans realize we all have a common enemy and they are in Washington DC and the hate us regardless of the color of our skin.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I doubt there is anyone left alive from the era of slavery, whether slave or slave owners. Slavery was a dark chapter in the history of our country, but its over with and time to move past it as for reasons for racial discord. It's time to be Americans,period. not black or white Americansm just Americans realize we all have a common enemy and they are in Washington DC and the hate us regardless of the color of our skin.

A surprising number of people are ignorant of the fact that the United States' history of slavery...was one of the shortest periods of legal slavery for any nation in the world. Ever.

But hey. Don't let any facts get in the way of a good narrative...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom