ARJ Defense ad

Black 2A Supporters march in Austin demanding Biden close the border and start reparations

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Give them the 20 acres and a mule in Hati. Look at the other side of the island, the Dominican Republic aint to to bad. Enslave the Hatian, clear the squalor, sell of the hatian kids to Hollyweird for Endrchome & sex slave like the Clinton Fondation planned. and start grow tobacco.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Give them the 20 acres and a mule in Hati. Look at the other side of the island, the Dominican Republic aint to to bad. Enslave the Hatian, clear the squalor, sell of the hatian kids to Hollyweird for Endrchome & sex slave like the Clinton Fondation planned. and start grow tobacco.
    Supposedly I have read the best cigar tobsccos come from the Dominican Republic now,and not cuba.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Supposedly I have read the best cigar tobsccos come from the Dominican Republic now,and not cuba.
    I smoked some cigars for a while with my chef buddy. When we went to Africa he was an elaborate way of bring back Cuban cigar to sell for huge profits. While in Africa we smoked Dominicans. Back in the stated we smoked Dominicans. In Houston cigar bars he sold Cubans.

Everything about a Cuban cigar was that of the turd world. Then their the thought of a bunch of old Cubans hand rolling & mouth moisting the tabbacco.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe those who think they deserve repations will wake up and realize that it would just be snother form of welfare,given out to further enslave those recieving it.Or probably not because that would requre some actual tnking, and taking some personal responsibility for themselves.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I went hunting in Africa the first time I was working in Missouri City, Texas. The store & customers were higher in blacks then any others. I worked with a couple of black chicks that were meat wrappers & they were as excite as I was.

When I got back to work starting with the wrappers then to others I was asked about the motherland. None of them likedwhat I told them. First thing I said was your ass need to get down on your knees & kiss America's soil for y'all are truly blessed in what you have. Next when I showed them pictures of the blacks that worked in camp. Everyone smiling and happy as phuc to have what little they had. I also pointed out most all of them spoke the Kings English, along with up to 5 diiferent languages.

I do think what I told many of them change the way they thought & acted. There is always going to be those with more and less then ourselves. Get over it, get on with it.

Top Bottom