• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    You made a statement, that can't be proven, and expect it to be taken as fact unless we can prove you wrong.
    Naaaww. Don't think so.
    You made a statement, prove it's right.
    Or it's bullshit.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Below is pretty good article i read a couple of weeks ago on another site. I also have a couple of friends who are wholesalers, one of whom has already gone under becuase of the shortages. And the other clinging on for dear life to stay afloat. They are the onces who explained some of it to me initially. Military and police are prioritized with ammo as always (as they should be) but smaller caliber rounds seem to be easier to come by. But the most popular calibers (38's, 45's, 9MM, 357) i tend to see more limits on availbility or price increases. Even getting .50AE, i cant find it for less than $2.00-$2.25 per round. And I just paid $0.95 per round for .380 a few weeks ago. and that dont even include the shipping costs. Makes people not want to go shoot, because I tend to count $1, $1, $1 everytime I pull the trigger shooting at a piece of paper. But any bill to prevent online sales will have loop holes or ways around it. Similar to what they did with cigarettes and online sales and shipping to another state.

Article regarding ammo shortages

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom