• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Only ONE country that has ever used NUKES against another.

Give ya 3 guesses.

We already started in 45.

But hey whos counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You trying to be funny or something I guess. Well it didn't work so if you don't have anything useful to add then take a hike.
    Texas SOT

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I reckon I'm having trouble figuring out the point/tone of your post. It comes across, at least to me, that you're suggesting the U.S. did something wrong in ending a war, which it did not start, in the means available to it at that time.

Nope not being funny or saying we did anything wrong

Just the gambling man stated “be the first to use nuclear weapons”

Well since that would not be the case it would be round two for US.

I am all for turning the entire middle east in to a huge mirror actually.

I was simply shinning a light on an inaccurate statement.

Sorry that the obviousness (at least to me) of it escaped you and others.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nope not being funny or saying we did anything wrong

Just the gambling man stated “be the first to use nuclear weapons”

Well since that would not be the case it would be round two for US.

I am all for turning the entire middle east in to a huge mirror actually.

I was simply shinning a light on an inaccurate statement.

Sorry that the obviousness (at least to me) of it escaped you and others.

First... no one suggested that the US introduce nuclear solutions to todays problems - the conversation revolved around Israel not the US.

Second: Your flippant comments "Give ya' three guesses" "But whose counting" came across as asswipe statements.

Third: Your entire post came across is a slam for actions taken 75 years ago. An event/action that saved untold allied lives.

Just an over-all negative anti-U.S. post. You can spin it any which way you choose. I'm not the only one that took offense to your comments.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    First... no one suggested that the US introduce nuclear solutions to todays problems - the conversation revolved around Israel not the US.

In answer to your question

We really dont want to be first

I'd actually hate to see them use nukes against them. Surely they can take care of those losers with conventional means and weapons can't they ? We really don't want to be the ones to start using nukes. That opens Pandora's box to me and probably says it's OK all over the world.

Again We dont want to be first.

Messy is just fine ! Just don't think we want to be the first ones to cross that line, and if the Israelis do it, it is the same as if we do it. They supposedly have stated that they will not be the first to introduce nukes into the middle east.

So that is where I pointed out the fact.
    Cause to me in this context “we” means the good ol USofA sir
    Was in no way slamming US just making a point that is all.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana

Second: Your flippant comments "Give ya' three guesses" "But whose counting" came across as asswipe statements.

Third: Your entire post came across is a slam for actions taken 75 years ago. An event/action that saved untold allied lives.

Just an over-all negative anti-U.S. post. You can spin it any which way you choose. I'm not the only one that took offense to your comments.
    Third point reminds me of something we desperately need to re-learn. As Patton so eloquently put it, you don't win a war by dying for your country. You win by making the other son of a bitch die for his.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I took it as a dig at gamblers ignorant comment about opening the door on nukes. The door has been open since 45 when the USA broke the heart of an enemy with only two bombs.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of using nuclear weapons, but if Israel did decide to nuke that part of the world, or even very large conventional bombs, and turned the area into one huge parking lot, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Israel was not supported by Obama, and I hardly doubt Biden is going to be any better.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Anyone really surprised.? I am sure there are many jewish people that are ticked about this. Schumer did not like it the first time yet a majority of american jews voted bidn ( sorry we do demographics on who votes for who and not seeing it is pretty damn stupid) Maybe roberts will grow balls and find a way to stop it with the court.

I fear the civil war if the obama lovers get rid of the fillibuster, but a good friend made a point. For many things democrats want plausible deniability and without the fillibuster they cant

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

Top Bottom