Biden picks his probable running mate if he remembers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Has she accepted?

And you mentioned Bill O, I thought he was deep sixed/fired from Fox after making Fox bazillions due to some sex scandal?

He's back?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Good video along these lines. Includes the Cuomo brothers show.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    He's been doing this kind of 'crazy talk' or 'word salad' if you will for quite a long time.

Also, this isn't the worst example.

He's sounded nuttier.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    You folks hate Joe! Give the guy a break... he is consistent if nothing else. The next keeper of the nuke football... Joe... errr what is his last name?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Truthfully, as an EOF, I sort of FEEL SORRY for "Crazy Uncle" Joe, as he seems to be NOW to be in the same mental condition as my late mother was about a year before her passing: BECOMING UTTERLY SENILE.
    (Mother didn't know who I was, starting about 3 months into her final year. = I realized how much that she had "gone down" in about 90 days when I took her a huge bouquet of snow-white "pillow mums", which she LOVED for her 98th birthday. When I walked into her bedroom, Mother said, "Thank you, Lover, for the red roses.". she paused & then said, "Have I told you lately, Darling, how handsome that you are in your Air Corps uniform?" )

ImVho, Biden is ALREADY "mentally UNFIT" to be POTUS & I fear, very soon, will be in the same condition as Mother was on that birthday: PITIFUL.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Truthfully, as an EOF, I sort of FEEL SORRY for "Crazy Uncle" Joe, as he seems to be NOW to be in the same mental condition as my late mother was about a year before her passing: BECOMING UTTERLY SENILE.
    (Mother didn't know who I was, starting about 3 months into her final year. = I realized how much that she had "gone down" in about 90 days when I took her a huge bouquet of snow-white "pillow mums", which she LOVED for her 98th birthday. When I walked into her bedroom, Mother said, "Thank you, Lover, for the red roses.". she paused & then said, "Have I told you lately, Darling, how handsome that you are in your Air Corps uniform?" )

ImVho, Biden is ALREADY "mentally UNFIT" to be POTUS & I fear, very soon, will be in the same condition as Mother was on that birthday: PITIFUL.

yours, satx

I have no great regard or respect for Biden, but if he does have Alzheimer's, or dementia, that's sad, and not something I would wish upon my worst enemy.

If you ever experienced someone, especially a loved one that had these diseases, it will change your perspective on the diseases.

Biden is clearly being used and manipulated for other people's purposes and agendas. That is entirely wrong.

I pray for him personally. His family, and a political party are using Biden for their own purposes, with no regard to his health and mental faculties. He should be in facility being taken care of, not campaigning.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Axxe55,

I really DO feel sorry for Biden now, as I'm convinced that he has Senile Dementia or something similar & NO, I wouldn't wish that awful curse on my worst enemy either. = His wife should take him home & care for him there, imo, for as long as she CAN take care of him at home.
    (When Mother passed away, she was to the point that we were becoming UNABLE to care for her numerous & complicated medical needs. = Thankfully, she got to pass away at home PEACEFULLY & in her own bed.- On 16SEP17, she fell asleep about 2100 hours & never woke up again in this Earthly life.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe55,

I really DO feel sorry for Biden now, as I'm convinced that he has Senile Dementia or something similar & NO, I wouldn't wish that awful curse on my worst enemy either. = His wife should take him home & care for him there, imo, for as long as she CAN take care of him at home.
    (When Mother passed away, she was to the point that we were becoming UNABLE to care for her numerous & complicated medical needs. = Thankfully, she got to pass away at home PEACEFULLY & in her own bed.- On 16SEP17, she fell asleep about 2100 hours & never woke up in this Earthly life.)

yours, satx

Totally agree with you.

Biden is not getting the care he needs right now.

I think you and I think the same on this. Like I said before, I have no great regard or respect for Biden, as a politician, or as the person who he was, but I pray that he gets the care he needs, and feel sad for what he is going to go through in the coming months.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Biden is toast. The Dems are going to push Cuomo.

If this is the case, what's the damn point of approx 15 people standing on the stage at the first dem debate? The money spent and the months it took to whiddle down to three then to two to then one. Even too short (bitches keep commin' up too short too short), he spent half a Billion dollas Bloomberg didnt make it into the prize fight. But, Cuomo has been on the news for few weeks and now he's GTG? I know the DNC twisted the rules a bit here recently, but can they really just say.....we know ya'll worked hard and we appreciate it but we're going with plan B? Nah, I don't think so. Sleepy Joe is the anchor to which they are tied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Purely hypothetical question.

If Biden were to win in November, (not likely!) isn't there a clause in the Constitution, about being mentally fit to hold the office of president?

I do know that in the event the president is unable to perform his duties as president, that it follows the laws of succession, and the VP assumes those duties.

But with Biden, it's readily apparent he's unfit, even if he did win the presidency.

So would his running late then automatically end up being president?

This is really kind of weird.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    One of the names being tossed around, is Kamala Harris.

Not for sure how much truth is there.
    I have also heard she is more likely as a potential attorney general.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Purely hypothetical question.

If Biden were to win in November, (not likely!) isn't there a clause in the Constitution, about being mentally fit to hold the office of president?

I do know that in the event the president is unable to perform his duties as president, that it follows the laws of succession, and the VP assumes those duties.

But with Biden, it's readily apparent he's unfit, even if he did win the presidency.

So would his running late then automatically end up being president?

This is really kind of weird.

25th Amendment.

Top Bottom