• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    In his second campaign the age and memory stuff was questioned by Mondale and others many times.
    He told Mondale in the debate that he was not going to make his "youth and inexperience an issue in the campaign".

He only received protection for six months after leaving office.
    He gets SS protection for being a presidential candidate.

You realize that if they decide to have Red Flag Laws or even confiscation should the Dems pull out the elections in 2020, the only people that this will effect is you, and I legal gun owners. Can you imagine the new dem police chief asking for volunteers to go into the projects, depressed or drug areas of the dem cities to confiscate a gang members guns, because he was reported to be a danger to the public. Won't ever happen hell they don't go into a lot of those areas now to actually stop crime.
    GREAT POINT ! But if that happened, many other neighborhoods would be just as dangerous for them as the no-go zones are now.

Last edited:

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    He's seeking the nomination from the Demorats. He's not a Presidential candidate yet.
    You might remember back when Trump was given SS protection before the Primary and the stink it caused.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-protection-activated-for-trump-carson
    "After Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1968, Congress authorized protection of “major” presidential and vice presidential candidates and nominees within 120 days of the general election. According to 18 United States Code § 3056, “major” candidates are those identified by the Secretary of Homeland Security and an advisory committee."

My mistake- I thought that all presidential candidates automatically got SS protection.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    The first thing we need to do is figure out how to stop this growing "hate trend" that is sweeping our country and world. The news media and social medias are a large part of the problem, I feel. Normal people use their phone to communicate with their family and friends. Our younger generation use it to fulfill there wimpy existence.
    Does it really matter what color fingernail polish Kim Kardashian is wearing today.

These nut cases get inspiration from things they see on the internet, social media, or the news. If you are a shy, introvert but you want people to know who you are, you go out and kill people. It is like the Muslim terrorists propaganda. It is always funny how the terrorist leaders never fight, they always promise some dumb SOB 27 virgins if he goes out and kills people.

Background checks and waiting periods aren't going to work. The ATF has already admitted they are swamped by the amount of current background checks. These latest shooters planned for months before carrying out their plan. Buy your rifle, take the ten day waiting period to make your plans, go to the range a couple of times to hone your skills, then go for it. How will any of the current democratic proposals stop this from happening?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The first thing we need to do is figure out how to stop this growing "hate trend" that is sweeping our country and world. The news media and social medias are a large part of the problem, I feel. Normal people use their phone to communicate with their family and friends. Our younger generation use it to fulfill there wimpy existence.
    Does it really matter what color fingernail polish Kim Kardashian is wearing today.
    The problem is that this was has grown in incremental stages for decades, so it's not something that could be fixed over night, and probably won't be fixed until after I'm gone, I'm afraid. I wish I had the answer to this type of brainwashing.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please read and think about the content of this website....
    It's important: www.assaultweapon.info

The AR-15 is the most common example of what are sometimes *called an Assault Weapon. But What does this Term actually mean?"

It means that Uncle Joe (hands all over any females, the perv) wants to disarm us of the means to protect and defend our hard-won rights from wanna-be tyrants like him and his ilk. He and Jill are under SS protection for life, so his words about any "shotguns" mean nothing at all. Discharging a firearm is illegal in most towns/cities.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

These nut cases get inspiration from things they see on the internet, social media, or the news. If you are a shy, introvert but you want people to know who you are, you go out and kill people. It is like the Muslim terrorists propaganda. It is always funny how the terrorist leaders never fight, they always promise some dumb SOB 27 virgins if he goes out and kills people.

Background checks and waiting periods aren't going to work. The ATF has already admitted they are swamped by the amount of current background checks. These latest shooters planned for months before carrying out their plan. Buy your rifle, take the ten day waiting period to make your plans, go to the range a couple of times to hone your skills, then go for it. How will any of the current democratic proposals stop this from happening?
    The Democrat pols ultimate goal is to disarm us, they have let it slip many times. They keep accumulating inches.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom