• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Biden's plan is to treat them like SBRs. Each mag would have to be registered and Form 1'd.

• Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Howsabout we go with option #3...tell them to pucker up and kiss my A$$! :)
    Gun Zone Deals

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    What the phuck is a "smart gun?" Riddle me this...

FireInTheWire,

OBVIOUSLY " a SMART gun" IS a firearm that will jump out of the safe/vault/storage facility, load itself, runout of the house & fire itself W/O any human involvement.

MANY gun-HATING, FAR LEFT, CLULESS, BIGOTS are STUPID enough to BLAME the firearm, rather than the human that holds/fires it.
    (In 1988, when I was stationed in Baltimore County, MD a man shot himself in the mouth with a 20-gauge shotgun one Friday afternoon. According to a "news item" in THE BALTIMORE SUN of the following Sunday, "If the victim had not had access to a firearm, he could NOT have killed himself.")

When I called "the city editor" & asked if he was really FOOLISH enough to believe that ONLY guns could be used to commit suicide, he SCREAMED that I was "About one IGNORANT MOTHER-XXXXer" & slammed the phone down.
    (Afterward, I wondered IF he, as the editor REALLY WAS that STUPID.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    What would stop them from getting in office?

snakebite252,

ANY federal judge actually EXAMINING the REAL EVIDENCE of MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD & MAKING the decision to THROW OUT fraudulently cast votes & ORDER the State's electoral votes be awarded to DJT. = Up to today NO federal judge has even LOOKED AT the HUNDREDS of SWORN STATEMENTS of eyewitnesses (including many "properly sworn" Democrat Party Election Officers), who SAW the criminal votes being cast/counted/accepted & thereafter reported the CRIMES that were committed.

It takes JUST ONE US District Judge to examine the SWORN STATEMENTS & have the GUTS to make the OBVIOUS/correct decision on that LAWFUL EVIDENCE to STOP this MASSIVE CRIME AGAINST THE USA & the lawful VOTERS.
    (Surely, there is still one HONEST Judge on the federal bench in any one of 6 States.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Most of the firearms NOT in the hands of the dindus are smart guns! I say most because there are still a few "responsible" citizens who can not be bothered with following basic firearm safety rules.
    I wasn't paying attention.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    snakebite252,

ANY federal judge actually EXAMINING the REAL EVIDENCE of MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD & MAKING the decision to THROW OUT fraudulently cast votes & ORDER the State's electoral votes be awarded to DJT. = Up to today NO federal judge has even LOOKED AT the HUNDREDS of SWORN STATEMENTS of eyewitnesses (including many "properly sworn" Democrat Party Election Officers), who SAW the criminal votes being cast/counted/accepted & thereafter reported the CRIMES that were committed.

It takes JUST ONE US District Judge to examine the SWORN STATEMENTS & have the GUTS to make the OBVIOUS/correct decision on that LAWFUL EVIDENCE to STOP this MASSIVE CRIME AGAINST THE USA & the lawful VOTERS.
    (Surely, there is still one HONEST Judge on the federal bench in any one of 6 States.)

yours, satx

Not a single one. Welcome to DYSTOPIA. The crooks have gotten rid of the first President for the people and now they are going back to robbing us blind and enriching themselves at our expense.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    MAGAZINE MANIA IS HERE. Watching online vendor inventory dwindle before my very eyes while stocking up on some more standard capacity variation magazines. Couple that with already sky rocket pricing on any an every auto loading rifle currently on the market. I never thought I would see the day of Ruger Mini 14/30 going for over $1K. The shark has been jumped!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    popcorn.jpeg

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    MAGAZINE MANIA IS HERE. Watching online vendor inventory dwindle before my very eyes while stocking up on some more standard capacity variation magazines. Couple that with already sky rocket pricing on any an every auto loading rifle currently on the market. I never thought I would see the day of Ruger Mini 14/30 going for over $1K. The shark has been jumped!
    I'm assuming that 1K is the asking price. I wonder if any idiot out there has actually given that much for one?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom