• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Depends what happens in the Senate I'd guess.

If confirmed winner, he, and Harris, plan to do it all by EO to the BATF. They don't need the Senate.

Here is the whole Biden gun control plan. It's pretty bad.

If we cut Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Minneapolis out of the U.S., 99% of gun violence in the U.S. goes away. Let's ban them instead of letting them destroy us...
    ARJ Defense ad

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    AR magazines seem to be the only firearm related items that haven't skyrocketed in price. Magpul Gen 2s still in the 10-12 dollar range. I am wondering why that is.

I'm guessing it's speculation about the mag ban. If they're just going to take em back I imagine no one is buying. However if history is any precedent, all mags sold before the ban should still be ok to possess. Looking at the Biden plan, I think they are taking everything way too far.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The democrats have been riding that horse for a long time. They would ultimately want manufacturers to make guns have built in electronic i.d recognition.
    Judge Judy Isn't Havin It GIF - JudgeJudy FacePalm Stressed GIFs

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    We ain't lost YET!
    Even if they steal the election, they LOST! SCOTUS and the federal Courts are full, with a lot of reliable Justices. Barry left almost 300 open seats for Hilda to fill, Barry O was going to get RBG's seat-:roflsmile:
    We have the Senate, and they are weaker in the House. There is an open FBI investigation of the Bidens, can you say SPECIAL PROSECUTOR?
    AND- then we have mid terms in 2 years, I see us taking the House.

Remember- the ELECTORS have not been certified YET- that cannot happen until the Courts are done with the lawsuits. This shit is not settled.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    We ain't lost YET!
    Even if they steal the election, they LOST! SCOTUS and the federal Courts are full, with a lot of reliable Justices. Barry left almost 300 open seats for Hilda to fill, Barry O was going to get RBG's seat-:roflsmile:
    We have the Senate, and they are weaker in the House. There is an open FBI investigation of the Bidens, can you say SPECIAL PROSECUTOR?
    AND- then we have mid terms in 2 years, I see us taking the House.

Remember- the ELECTORS have not been certified YET- that cannot happen until the Courts are done with the lawsuits. This shit is not settled.
    I’m just glad the despair peddlers, naysayers and people that give up at the first sign of adversity aren’t on the Trump team. They fight.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    Why the hell are all of you “patriots” acting like Biden won?
    It all depends on your definition of "won". The courts may force some vote changes in a few states, but the chance of enough evidence to actually flip any of the states needed is low. I do not think that he "won" if only legal votes are counted.

Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    They don't have to round them up. Just offer that guy down your street with a Biden sign $50 to turn in people he knows have guns.

Sadly there would be enough rats and and snitches to turn in good, decent people in for $50 a pop especially with high unemployment.
    And would the gun ranges go out of business? Likely

Top Bottom