• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    How long will it take him to outlaw standard capacity magazines, and place an arbitrary limit on capacity?

My guess is that magazine producers will want to empty their warehouses before the inauguration. It may lead to some pretty sweet deals. Otherwise they may have to hold them for another 8 years...
    Target Sports

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ILike To Close My Eyes And Imagine What Could Have Been King Peppy GIF - ILikeToCloseMyEyesAndImagineWhatCouldHaveBeen KingPeppy DavidKaye GIFs

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    How long will it take him to outlaw standard capacity magazines, and place an arbitrary limit on capacity?

My guess is that magazine producers will want to empty their warehouses before the inauguration. It may lead to some pretty sweet deals. Otherwise they may have to hold them for another 8 years...
    Not a bad idea....might need every mag you can get in the near future....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm kinda curious what a reinstated hi cap ban would look like. In the past it simply outlawed their production but all pre existing ones were grandfathered and sold at inflated prices. Do they really think they could outlaw them and round them all up somehow?

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm kinda curious what a reinstated hi cap ban would look like. In the past it simply outlawed their production but all pre existing ones were grandfathered and sold at inflated prices. Do they really think they could outlaw them and round them all up somehow?
    Biden's plan is to treat them like SBRs. Each mag would have to be registered and Form 1'd.

• Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    AR magazines seem to be the only firearm related items that haven't skyrocketed in price. Magpul Gen 2s still in the 10-12 dollar range. I am wondering why that is.

Top Bottom