• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hey off the wall question, is Blue moon BBQ still in business out on OSR? Man when we were working around Normangee we ate there a lot! Was very good.
    Google says yes
    edbdd64759350cc4bdc516fe37b1f3d1.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I dusted off my old beach cruiser and have been riding it around my neighborhood. Zigging around my neighborhood, I can make 3 miles out of the trip. Between dodging cars, it takes me about 20 minutes. I gotta get me a decent bike. That one gear thing is a workout.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I dusted off my old beach cruiser and have been riding it around my neighborhood. Zigging around my neighborhood, I can make 3 miles out of the trip. Between dodging cars, it takes me about 20 minutes. I gotta get me a decent bike. That one gear thing is a workout.
    Single speed is a workout, but it does get your heart rate up. Glad you had fun.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Bizarre ride this morning. Got 2 miles and stopped by CSPD. Officer is a rider as well and suggested riding in Raintree neighborhood as it is quiet and slow speed limit.
    5A16EC56-B389-47FC-87EE-C4448EC03C7B.jpeg
    so off I go. Ride a little bit and a dog is following me. ( no pic) cute little girl, maybe 20 lbs, looks kids like a fox. After 3 miles she is still trying to keep up so I get off the bike and she starts walking with me.
    I made a promise to the Almighty that as long as I have breath, I will do everything I can to look after his embodiments on earth, namely dogs. So we walk for about 2 miles ( heading back to hotel so I can drive her home to get her checked out and make posters for the neighborhood she followed me from) when a small SUV pulls up , calls her, and she jumps in and they drive off.
    Glad her humans give a shit enough to go looking for her at 0245. Good people right there.
    9CAB0216-7113-433C-A62D-F5EFE32EA764.jpeg
    Turned runkeeper back on and made the last 2 miles back to motel.
    973B4F61-1312-4F44-AD50-EDBA6E0CDEDD.jpeg

Bizarre morning. Hope the rest of the day is normal.

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    I hit just over 1,000 miles since July the other night. Plan on purchasing a new bike soon, looking for a hard tail. I’m torn between a trek and specialized....needing a hardtail with decent level components, found one of each between $1,100 and $1,500 that look nice, just gotta find a place with some in stock to try and narrow down further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I hit just over 1,000 miles since July the other night. Plan on purchasing a new bike soon, looking for a hard tail. I’m torn between a trek and specialized....needing a hardtail with decent level components, found one of each between $1,100 and $1,500 that look nice, just gotta find a place with some in stock to try and narrow down further.

Lots of bikes on Craigslist. Some look practically new.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Cannondale has some really nice hard tails too. The Lefty shock is GREAT, despite its non traditional looks.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom