• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wodon43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    North of Houston
    Can some of you San Antonio folks enlighten me as to why your sheriff is investigating Florida Governor Desantis sending illegal immigrants to Cape Cod?

I was pretty sure that Austin had the strangest people running it, and Houston maybe hitting #2, but Salazar may be in a whole new category of WTF.
    Sheriff Moron needs to be investigating Joe Biden for his midnight flights packed with illegal aliens going all over the fruited plains

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    who knows why he’s doing it.

He's trying to build his liberal street cred up

You know, to help give baby killaz that nice warm and fuzzy feeling

Because George Soros election dollars funded his campaign.

If that's the case, then soros is threatened by Desantis, especially since he's going to be the repub nominee once trump is removed from the running

I guess Harris County judge Lina Hidalgo didn't have the balls to get involved

She could always get one of those gender bender surgeries and have a pair installed!

he is afraid DeSantis will be nominated and win the next presidential election.

I think this would be best for the nation.... they made a monkee out of trump and he's not the most qualified compared to Desantis

Desantis is far less likely to let liberals make a fool out of him. He's an experienced attorney, he's ex military with strategic training and he's far more intelligent that trump will ever be

All things considered, I think Desantis is the most qualified to be the next POTUS

Of course trump is already starting to talk trash about Desantis cause he's very popular... that's the down side of trump is in many cases he acts like a 5 year old!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He's trying to build his liberal street cred up

You know, to help give baby killaz that nice warm and fuzzy feeling

If that's the case, then soros is threatened by Desantis, especially since he's going to be the repub nominee once trump is removed from the running

She could always get one of those gender bender surgeries and have a pair installed!

I think this would be best for the nation.... they made a monkee out of trump and he's not the most qualified compared to Desantis

Desantis is far less likely to let liberals make a fool out of him. He's an experienced attorney, he's ex military with strategic training and he's far more intelligent that trump will ever be

All things considered, I think Desantis is the most qualified to be the next POTUS

Of course trump is already starting to talk trash about Desantis cause he's very popular... that's the down side of trump is in many cases he acts like a 5 year old!
    Ivoted for Trump, twice, and Iloved what he did for our country, but I do think Desantis going to be the better choice in 2024.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    I'm thinking Desantis would be better as well.

He's got good America first policies like Trump, but without all the drama, not to mention Trump is getting very old and may be getting old timers disease before long just like slow joe has.

The thing I like about Desantis is.... he can get people to work with him. So many times Trump has offended people working with him un- necessarily and it is self defeating for him as it drives people away just cause he decides to talk trash about somebody's momma er whatever.

I think Desantis is much more professional and yet he holds his ground as a conservative and doesn't accept liberal BS and isn't afraid to call out BS without going off the reservation like Trump does sometimes.

I woul;dn't be too surprised if they arrest Trump for something before long. If not for a real crime, then for a made up crime. I doubt they will let him run in 2024... so Desantis will end up being the go to guy for POTUS

The best thing about Desantis is that most independents will get on board with him, but they won't with Trump and independents are the bloc of voters that swing elections... you know, if we can keep the cheating to a minimum

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm thinking Desantis would be better as well.

He's got good America first policies like Trump, but without all the drama, not to mention Trump is getting very old and may be getting old timers disease before long just like slow joe has.

The thing I like about Desantis is.... he can get people to work with him. So many times Trump has offended people working with him un- necessarily and it is self defeating for him as it drives people away just cause he decides to talk trash about somebody's momma er whatever.

I think Desantis is much more professional and yet he holds his ground as a conservative and doesn't accept liberal BS and isn't afraid to call out BS without going off the reservation like Trump does sometimes.

I woul;dn't be too surprised if they arrest Trump for something before long. If not for a real crime, then for a made up crime. I doubt they will let him run in 2024... so Desantis will end up being the go to guy for POTUS

The best thing about Desantis is that most independents will get on board with him, but they won't with Trump and independents are the bloc of voters that swing elections... you know, if we can keep the cheating to a minimum

One thing that sticks out about DeSantis for me...it's about damn time we had another veteran POTUS. I'm tired of guys who never served being Commander In Chief and having no respect for the military.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Yep, my dad and my grampa were both combat veterans and I grew up with a lot of respect for military service, so this is a definite plus!

Plus, Desantis would take his own people to DC and be willing to fire a bunch of people left by the previous administrations... something all presidents do except Trump... he didn't fire too many people,

I guess cause he was worried what the news media might say or his advisors told him it would be bad to do so.

Obviously Trump did some good stuff, but something could have been handled better.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yep, my dad and my grampa were both combat veterans and I grew up with a lot of respect for military service, so this is a definite plus!

Plus, Desantis would take his own people to DC and be willing to fire a bunch of people left by the previous administrations... something all presidents do except Trump... he didn't fire too many people,

I guess cause he was worried what the news media might say or his advisors told him it would be bad to do so.

Obviously Trump did some good stuff, but something could have been handled better.

Trump started firing people when he took office, and the entire media pretended it was an unprecedented and horrifying "wholesale removal" of career staffers. It wasn't too long before he stopped...and those people he didn't remove immediately started working against him.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Ha ha, that's true!

Now days we hear a lot about those that cut off their ding dong and claiming they are women.

Apparently, people can join the military and then claim they are born in the wrong body and our tax dollars is spent by the military to provide a sex change operation for these nutjobs!

I heard some "doctor" from planned parenthood i claiming men can get pregnant and apparently they were claiming this could happen naturally without medical procedure to make a man appear to be pregnant.

Ignorance gone to seed!

Top Bottom