• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    This just really makes me sick. SGT Vann and his family will be in our prayers.

May the POS animal that committed this horrible act burn in hell for eternity.
    Target Sports

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    When will we declare criminal street gangs enemy combatants and wipe them out? A lot of members are literally foreign invaders.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    You know, lots of tragic stories cross the news and this forum. I realized a few hours ago that this SGT and I have crossed paths. He and I used to live a few houses from one another in the late 90's and burned some dead cow and yardbird on the grill. I have a special place in my heart for those that will kill cops and although I believe in small government and MOSTLY equal application of the law, child molesters and cop killers are in a different frame of mind and see themselves as different than others.
    I think both of those categories of convictions need the express lane to the Hot Shot. I will gladly push the plunger.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    You know, lots of tragic stories cross the news and this forum. I realized a few hours ago that this SGT and I have crossed paths. He and I used to live a few houses from one another in the late 90's and burned some dead cow and yardbird on the grill. I have a special place in my heart for those that will kill cops and although I believe in small government and MOSTLY equal application of the law, child molesters and cop killers are in a different frame of mind and see themselves as different than others.
    I think both of those categories of convictions need the express lane to the Hot Shot. I will gladly push the plunger.

Yep, I don't think it could have been better said.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Most importantly, may God bless the officer and his family.

That being said, it takes a real drugged out, ignorant, gang banger SOB to pull something like that. I don't know how Bexar County is but when I grew up in Chicago, after an incident like that, blood would be flowing in the streets.

Flash

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    RIP. Hopefully it ends up like a similar situation in Florida did.

"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back."

Read more: Florida Police Shot Suspected Cop Killer 68 Times - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Florida Police Shot Suspected Cop Killer 68 Times - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

SkulliWulli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    San Marcos

+1

Top Bottom