Capitol Armory ad

Bexar County & City of SA mask over-reach...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The worst part is just about everything you say and do is somewhere on the internet forever. I grew up in the 80s and 90s. I'm glad social media wasn't around then. I'm not planning on running for office or anything but I'm sure there's something you could dig up from my childhood that could be taken out of context and ruin my chances.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yep. Got to have fun through my 20’s without worrying about some dickhead with a camera phone recording all of my punk rock fuckuppery in high def live streaming.;)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Don't feel bad...I'm a coupe days late.
    What happened with the haircut Karen? Did he ever come back and defend his position?
    He got his pee pee slapped by management.

Actually that wasn't the haircut Karen. That Karen just dropped their little bomb then ghosted! The other Karen is the one that got slapped!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

This is WAY off topic BUT I just cannot resist pointing out that Mr. & Mrs. Hussain Bolt (He is said to be: "The World's Fastest Man") just named their newborn daughter, OLYMPIA LIGHTENING BOLT.

One wonders if there are already track teams/coaches looking forward to her being a teenage TRACK STAR in about 15 years as both her father & mother are or were track stars (Her mother was a Jamaican hurdler of international caliber.) & are well-known in International competitions.

IF genes mean anything in athletic ability, she should be FLEET OF FOOT, for sure.

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom