• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It's harder to cheat in Texas. The Dems complain about it constantly.
    Sure. But that doesn't stop them.
    They cheated heavily in most blue counties last time. Remember the fraud in both communist counties in Awwsten? I still do not understand why they cheat in districts where they know they have enough dumb inbred lazy welfare degenerate dependents who will vote for them anyway. Never made sense to me. It would be more logical to cheat counties where they have a chance of making a difference. But then again, logic is something that escapes them. And math is racist. And books are too. So is history. So there. I'll see myself out.

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    Sure. But that doesn't stop them.
    They cheated heavily in most blue counties last time. Remember the fraud in both communist counties in Awwsten? I still do not understand why they cheat in districts where they know they have enough dumb inbred lazy welfare degenerate dependents who will vote for them anyway. Never made sense to me. It would be more logical to cheat counties where they have a chance of making a difference. But then again, logic is something that escapes them. And math is racist. And books are too. So is history. So there. I'll see myself out.
    to not vote because of other side might cheat is the most cowardly chickenshit thing I ever heard.

Top Bottom