• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Well, beto is all about bringing mo crime to Texas... so naturally he'd like for law abiding citizens to not be armed.

That way, the criminals are the only ones that have gun in his liberal progressive luv mutha earth world!
    yes-sir.gif
    <----- beto after smokin his weed

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Has anyone seen the campaign ad with the alleged Uvalde parents of the mass murder victims. That is beano's most shameless bit of trickery yet. Using those folks to bash Abbott and call for beano's brand of gun grabbing. This one is similar:

It's the typical gun control industry strategy - turn grieving parents into political pawns. They've also tried to organize lawsuits which, when they're thrown out, will leave the parents on the hook for legal fees.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Well, beto is all about bringing mo crime to Texas... so naturally he'd like for law abiding citizens to not be armed.

That way, the criminals are the only ones that have gun in his liberal progressive luv mutha earth world!
    View attachment 348269 <----- beto after smokin his weed
    beto could reduce crime in Texas by leaving the state. His record of crime speaks for itself.

His desire to remove weapons from citizens isn't to reduce crime, it is essential to the CONTROL of citizens.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Beto is so obviously an opportunistic chameleon. He has no scruples, no principles, no conscious. He is the most despicable example of communist POS I can think of in politics today and that's saying a lot bc there are plenty of others vying for that spot.

Fortunately, I am pretty confident that most Texan voters know this and will vote for Abbott. Abbott is not perfect. He is a good man with principles IMHO. He is also very conservative and has done a very good job overall for our state.

As to TEXIT, I am warm to that myself but just need to see it mapped out to be sure it would be the best path. And I don't think we're "there" yet - if things to to hell in a handbasket (yes, I know we're on the way) in America overall, then it will be much easier to sell to the majority of people here which is what it will take.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I tried a different tactic. They have my number down wrong with someone else’s name, well two different names actually. So I reply as if I “might” be someone they should target. The last one I got was begging for money, so I replied simply “It’s a no from me dog” … silent ever since.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I tried a different tactic. They have my number down wrong with someone else’s name, well two different names actually. So I reply as if I “might” be someone they should target. The last one I got was begging for money, so I replied simply “It’s a no from me dog” … silent ever since.
    I'd be happy if the beto beggars would stop calling/texting for donations of time and money.

Top Bottom