• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    I heard a bit of it on KTSA on the drive home. Damn, that Beto is a slimy, disgusting worm. He kept interrupting Abbott and the moderators. They did a fair job reminding him how the time worked.
    They played the clip of him saying "hell, yeah, we are gonna take your AR-15s" and asked, twice, if he supported confiscation. He never answered.
    What a maroon.

It's good to hear he's acting like a complete ass... most people will see thru that and not like it!

He probably smoked a doobie before the debate started!

You know how those hippie liberals are...

Well, Col. West didn't win the primary, so...

Meh, he joined the jesuits (knights templar) so I can't suport anymore because that organization very strongly supports one world government and one world religion (the anti-chrst). I wouldn't support anyone that's a mason either for obvious reasons.

But, I supported him prior to finding out about him joining up... he seemed like an updating guy before...

I'll remain on God's side, not satan's because regardless of what happens here on earth we will all stand before the Lord and He'll either let us in to His Kingdom (if we had the Jesus thing going on), or he'll kick us off in to hell.

I checked out all the stuff the Lord says about hell and that's not the place for me!

Last edited:

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Abbott is mostly a good guy... definitely better than beto

He's kinda a RINO so maybe after he wins this time around... next time we can get a true conservative who won't cave in to liberals when the kung fu flu comes around and locks us down!

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    I caught some of the debate about immigration. Abbot should of looked right at beto and asked, "So is border security and immigration control a State issue or a Federal issue?" beto kept saying Abbot failed on border security and Abbot kept saying biden failed on boarder security.

I turned it off after beto dodged answering the ar-15 confiscation question.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Abbot failed on border security

Actually, Abbott did fail on border security.... he should have put up barbed wire all accross the boarder (I'd electrify it!) and anytime someone was caught coming over, force them to walk back across!

Yes, it is a federal responsibility but in the absence of the fed takin care of bidness... it's Abbott's responsibility so he wants to tip toe around and not ruffle too many feathers with the fed while kinda pretending to be doing something about it.

Of course what he doing is far better then anything beto would do, but really... we need a serious governor who is not afraid of the fed and shouldn't have to be since the fed has refused to do their job on the boarder!

What we really need is a governor that would support texit and put seceding on the ballot and let's see if Texans want to leave the union!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Caught the last part of it and honestly I’d have preferred to watch two mules fight over a turnip as that would have been more entertaining.

The one question I wanted asked to hot wheels apparently didn’t make the cut.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Yep, I was pleased that they asked Beto a number of direct, pointed questions.
    Beano didn't answer almost any of the questions directly but evaded them to explain how Abbott screwed things up and Beano did lie several times. Abbott did call him out on the lies. I thought one of the most telling was when Beano dogged Abbot for not having rape/incest abortions in the newest anti-abortion bill and when Abbott countered and pushed Beano on how he promoted full term abortions for ANY gal who wanted one, Beano was tongue tied at best. And did Beano say he would confiscate ALL ARs and AKs? Well, tongue tied again and said it wouldn't fly in Texas but he was for stronger red flag laws and bumping purchase age to 21. Quite a shift in anti-2A rhetoric? Beano is absolutely a slug but at least he wasn't wearing that same blue collared button up shirt. Abbott did seem hurried especially at the beginning as they were pretty strict about time allotted to speak. Made him sound like one of those speakers on a car commercial on the radio where they babble at the end to get the fine print in. He relaxed after a bit though.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Actually, Abbott did fail on border security.... he should have put up barbed wire all accross the boarder (I'd electrify it!) and anytime someone was caught coming over, force them to walk back across!

Yes, it is a federal responsibility but in the absence of the fed takin care of bidness... it's Abbott's responsibility so he wants to tip toe around and not ruffle too many feathers with the fed while kinda pretending to be doing something about it.

Of course what he doing is far better then anything beto would do, but really... we need a serious governor who is not afraid of the fed and shouldn't have to be since the fed has refused to do their job on the boarder!

What we really need is a governor that would support texit and put seceding on the ballot and let's see if Texans want to leave the union!
    Texas will never secede. Ever. It's a lovely thought, but it will never ever ever happen. I'd love to see it, but so what? The Federal government will never allow it. I suggest we sink our energy and teeth into realistic goals. Driving border security, 2A protection, tax relief, gov't corruption, cultural rot, mental health reform, education reform, power grid, criminal detention, crime prevention, urban decay, rural infrastructure, bridge and highway maintenance, first responder support. Geez. TEXIT isn't a thing. It's a dream. This isn't the frucking Land of OZ. Let's pay serious attention to what we can make happen.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    For anyone interested in watching a replay of the debate.

The candidates sparred it says.

That's sounds just like the goat costume wearing freak o'Rourke, beating up a guy in a wheelchair.

I hope hot wheels atleast ran his toe over.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I tried to watch, just after the first question to Beto I switched channels. It's like most debate's, ask a question and go. No real answer just spouting.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Texas will never secede. Ever. It's a lovely thought, but it will never ever ever happen. I'd love to see it, but so what? The Federal government will never allow it. I suggest we sink our energy and teeth into realistic goals. Driving border security, 2A protection, tax relief, gov't corruption, cultural rot, mental health reform, education reform, power grid, criminal detention, crime prevention, urban decay, rural infrastructure, bridge and highway maintenance, first responder support. Geez. TEXIT isn't a thing. It's a dream. This isn't the frucking Land of OZ. Let's pay serious attention to what we can make happen.
    A few more years and the federal government would not be able to stop it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    ^^^^^This^^^^^^

Top Bottom