• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I'm trying to sell the 2000 Crown Vic (police interceptor) that my son was driving in college. I know I won't get much as a trade-in and money (as always) is tight. There are so many possible ways to advertise right now that I'm wondering if any of y'all have had particular success with one or the other.

I started adversing on the local area site and got a few bites. I expanded to a couple of others that haven't done much. I put it on Craigslist on a recommendation from a car salesman, but so far all I've gotten are scam artists. (One tried to tell me we couldn't talk by phone because he's an oceanographer and has no cell phone reception and besides, he wants to do everything PayPal. I wrote back and said, "Nice try.")

So have you had good luck with Greensheet, The Chronicle, a web site, ??
    Venture Surplus ad

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    A 12 year old police car probably wont fetch much so I would stick with Craigslist. Ebay also has a free local classified section. I have had great luck there. Do you have a place near a busy road you can park it with a For Sale sign?
    Texas Gun Trader has a section for cars and is free. Post it on here as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom