• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    I might have blown up something like 1,163 balloons and put them in my bosses office when he was off for a few days....left Siren/light switches on, hole punches in AC vents, nothing as mean as putting OC spray on things....that’s just evil!

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Being in an IT shop we have a requirement to lock our PC’s when we leave our desk area. Many people on my team have found the images on their screen reversed and upside down, different keyboard mapping and in Chinese. Another fun one is to take a screenshot of their desktop and then hide all the folders and shortcuts. Then you set the new picture as the desktop background. So when they click on a shortcut or folder nothing happens.

Then there is the tortilla bomb....moisten a tortilla and put it into a balloon, tie it and the hide it somewhere out of the way. Some day down the road it will produce enough gas to burst the balloon...and the odor is significant.

One of the guys at the office loves snickers...so we took a big bag of the snack size snickers and carefully removed all the snickers and closed the wrappers. Then we put them into a large plastic container you would get a bulk amount of pretzels in and put it on his desk. When he came in and saw it he about jumped for joy until he picked it up and realized they were all empty. He never figured out who did it.

Another guy we put a pick Chevy bow tie over the Chevy emblem on his truck...he never saw it until his wife said something about it a week later.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Being in an IT shop we have a requirement to lock our PC’s when we leave our desk area. Many people on my team have found the images on their screen reversed and upside down, different keyboard mapping and in Chinese. Another fun one is to take a screenshot of their desktop and then hide all the folders and shortcuts. Then you set the new picture as the desktop background. So when they click on a shortcut or folder nothing happens.

Then there is the tortilla bomb....moisten a tortilla and put it into a balloon, tie it and the hide it somewhere out of the way. Some day down the road it will produce enough gas to burst the balloon...and the odor is significant.

One of the guys at the office loves snickers...so we took a big bag of the snack size snickers and carefully removed all the snickers and closed the wrappers. Then we put them into a large plastic container you would get a bulk amount of pretzels in and put it on his desk. When he came in and saw it he about jumped for joy until he picked it up and realized they were all empty. He never figured out who did it.

Another guy we put a pick Chevy bow tie over the Chevy emblem on his truck...he never saw it until his wife said something about it a week later.

Done the whole desktop screen shot thing - when I was a teenager I worked as an intern for my school district's information services division, and later interned with a software engineering group at Intel. Computer nerds know how to prank people! We also, having admin access, would hide games on all the computers in every school we worked in - and then later in the school year we could navigate to the hidden folder and play Worms Armageddon, Unreal Tournament, or a handful of other games. Didn't work in closely supervised classes, but if the teacher had checked out & the lesson was boring, we could get the whole class on a network game.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    My Brother was one of those few people you meet in life that truly knew what his purpose in life was, to F with people. He pulled pranks his whole life.

He was the IT guy for a Hospital in San Diego in the 80’s and 90’s. There was one secretary that everyone hated, but didn’t do anything to be fired for. People were fed up with her, so my brother said that he would take care of it.

He installed or wrote a program on her computer I don’t remember which, that would randomly and sporadically morph typing characters. She word be typing a document and suddenly the letter “m” would sprout feet, walk to the end of the sentence and dive off, then turn into a drop of water to end up splashing at the bottom of the screen. He had other weird stuff happen as well.

She would freak out and come get him. Of course nothing happened when he typed on her screen or anybody else she could drag over to her desk.

She quit within a week.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    In my office a couple years ago, someone tried to start a practical joke war on people, and unfortunately I was the victim of one of his practical jokes. After that he leaned that payback is a bitch when over a period of 8 years I delighted in doing the following to said individual:
    1. Listing his truck for sale for a low low price on Craig’s list. Included his phone # and the information that he worked night shift so it was easiest to reach him between the hours of 11pm and 5 am.
    2. Bought “the clapper” off of amazon, set the sensitivity level to max and plunged in his computer. Would walk by his office and accidentally drop things.
    3. Zip tied a harmonica to his undercarriage on his truck.
    4. Took the bottom off his office chair and inserted one raw shrimp, and the re assembled.
    5. Grabbed a bunch of his buisness cards, wrote “sorry I accidentally, hit your car” and would randomly leave them under people windshield wipers at Walmart.

Anyone have any other suggestions of what I can do in the future or other previous similar stories?
    All of those are pure gold hahahahaha

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I might have blown up something like 1,163 balloons and put them in my bosses office when he was off for a few days....left Siren/light switches on, hole punches in AC vents, nothing as mean as putting OC spray on things....that’s just evil!

Not when it’s an every day tool. You’ll kill somebody with a capacitor before you will with OC. I’ve never even considered an electricity-based scenario, to include tasers of all sorts...too much risk...and yes, I’ve been tased before in a training session. Ain’t gonna go there.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    In the fire service we always pranked probies and newbies.

One place we sent the young female trainee off to admin to find a set of Fallopian tubes.

Some trainees got to stir the tank in the engine and tanker to keep it fresh.

We had an assistant chief who hated carrots...someone put carrots in his gear locker...he didn’t run a call for a week until someone took them out.

Once we set a trainee off to a neighboring department looking for a left handed hose stretcher and called the other department so they were in on it.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Perhaps not practical but...

At our site - probably the only intel site in the world featured on a beer - there was a kid that fancied himself a ladies man. Always bragging about his conquests.

On a mid shift, they posted a note on the internal network shared page: "So and so is pulling train tonight from midnight to 0400. Sign up for your time." On this network everyone could see the pages, so everyone either saw or was alerted to check out the frustration as the kid kept trying to sign up and failing. Finally, he got a slot at 0300.

He shows up at the appointed time. The lady says "I have to visit the ladies room so you get undressed and we will start when I get back." So the kid gets undressed and waits. The door is kicked open and the biggest, baddest, looking guy on the shift steps in and yells "Where is the so and so who has been sleeping with my woman?" The kid hops up and runs out, just missing a clumsy attempt to stop him. They took the kids clothes to the MP desk and left them. The rest of the night as people went on break, they would yell out "Hey, he's over here!" They finally told him to get his uniform at the MP desk just 0500.

The kid quieted down for about a week.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ya work with the tools at hand...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not when it’s an every day tool. You’ll kill somebody with a capacitor before you will with OC. I’ve never even considered an electricity-based scenario, to include tasers of all sorts...too much risk...and yes, I’ve been tased before in a training session. Ain’t gonna go there.
    I have been "taser grenaded" where you pull the cartridge, start a discharge cycle and toss the taser into the car of someone (me in this case). I grabbed it and held it to me leg for a second or so to make it show a use cycle on his next discharge history download

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    At a military academy, our company officer rep was from the rival school. Night before the day before the big game, we moved his entire office into the communal toilet. He was a good sport about it and worked out of there all day, but it kinda backfired because he required us to ask permission to enter and then wouldn't let us use it.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    In our instrumentation shop, when someone took vacation, they'd find an electrolytic capacitor had been wired across the AC power switch inside their work bench when they returned... About as loud as a twelve gauge...
    Hilarity would ensue...
    In my experience, Tantalum caps are the loudest.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    This was years ago - late 70's. Someone got the personal phone number for Madalyn Murray O'Hair. That probably doesn't mean much to most people now, but she was a radical atheist "activist" back in the day when that was very unpopular. One of the guys would spend 2 or 3 hours at lunch every day - usually in a strip club, always with drinks, and always paid for by some vendor. He wasn't always generous about inviting others to go with him, so someone sought revenge. He was an expert in his field (pipeline coatings) and would get tons of calls from all over the country, and so there was always a stack of phone messages for him to return. They slipped a message into the stack, marked "Urgent", and with O'Hair's number. When this drunk called her and insisted he was returning her call, she responded with one of the longest strings of obscenities ever produced. I think he called her back several times believing there was a misunderstanding.

O'Hair was murdered some years after that in a very bizarre story. Google it sometime.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom