All of those are pure gold hahahahahaIn my office a couple years ago, someone tried to start a practical joke war on people, and unfortunately I was the victim of one of his practical jokes. After that he leaned that payback is a bitch when over a period of 8 years I delighted in doing the following to said individual:
1. Listing his truck for sale for a low low price on Craig’s list. Included his phone # and the information that he worked night shift so it was easiest to reach him between the hours of 11pm and 5 am.
2. Bought “the clapper” off of amazon, set the sensitivity level to max and plunged in his computer. Would walk by his office and accidentally drop things.
3. Zip tied a harmonica to his undercarriage on his truck.
4. Took the bottom off his office chair and inserted one raw shrimp, and the re assembled.
5. Grabbed a bunch of his buisness cards, wrote “sorry I accidentally, hit your car” and would randomly leave them under people windshield wipers at Walmart.
Anyone have any other suggestions of what I can do in the future or other previous similar stories?