• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ok, I'll cut n paste from earlier posts....

Enpended flash bangs with the spoon and pin put pack on make the best party gags. As long as the people at the party know what they are. Pull the pin and ask someone to hold it and accidentally drop it.

Same goes for the large rubber gas grenades. Clean them up, put some talc in them retape the holes with electric tape and poke a few pin holes in it and toss it in. The talc looks just like they are starting to smoke as they bounce.

The first time I did the flash bangs we were doing quals and letting people who never tossed one throw a few. I did it at lunch to a nice guy. I handed it to him and accidentally dropped it in his lap. It took two hours for everyone to quit laughing. He swears it was his soda that wet his pants. Lol I have never seen anyone crab walk backwards over tables that fast.

I owed him cause his second day on the job he was backing me up on a cell search and I found drugs and the fight was on in the cell with the inmate. After I bounced his head off the bunk a few times and got him cuffed, he hit me first trying to flush but didnt realise I always turn off the toilets to avoid that so he had it coming, Anyways I turned to ask the new officer why he didnt help me. He was standing there in the door way frozen with his radio upto his face. Lol he started to call for backup but his brain hit the pause button and didnt move till I pushed him back into reality. I was laughing my ars off. He turned into an outstanding officer but I figured I owed him one.

So flash bangs, pepper spray and other pyrotechnics make good practical jokes.

I cant tell you how many times we sprayed car door handles or the vent intake with pepper spray or sprinkled the cs powder from 37mm rounds around. Nor how many cans of spray we set up on office chairs to go off when someone set down.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom