• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nerfgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Being a Houston resident, it's a treat when the Conroe show and Heights show come around. Pasadena not so much.

What's the best gun show outside of Houston? "Best" being defined by the most parts bins, used guns, militaria, and independent dealers.

I'm sorry but table after table of new guns, tricked-out AR's, and Chinese scopes are always a disappointment. That's what the internet is for!
    Capitol Armory ad

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Ditto to Wanamaker Tulsa If you're up for the drive and making a weekend out that one, you might consider San Antonio or Robstown (Corpus).

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ditto to Wanamaker Tulsa If you're up for the drive and making a weekend out that one, you might consider San Antonio or Robstown (Corpus).
    1636590324803.jpeg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Honestly, I haven't seen a really good show in years. I go to the Conroe show pretty frequently, but I know a few people there. I see the same "antique" guns at 3x Blue Book, people selling ammo for double prices, occasionally someone trying to sell a 40 year old box of primers for $300, and the usual gypsies selling eyeglass cleaner, jerky, or cheap jewelry.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The FW show is the only one that Id bother going to with an honorable mention to the Mesquite show which is usually pretty good for a smaller one

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    The FW show is the only one that Id bother going to with an honorable mention to the Mesquite show which is usually pretty good for a smaller one
    The Last Mesquite show was pretty bad. Ammo prices were insane, no deals to be seen and just a general feel of tension in the air. I won’t be going again.

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom