7.5 KB · Views: 455
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2020
    Schertz
    Overpriced DPMS AR-15.
    Overpriced DPMS AR-15.
    Funny.
    None of you know my situation, yet you sit and judge in intentions.
    My wife and I have been going through some rough times and we need some money. Do you think I WANT to sell any of my guns? No, I do not. I was looking for a place to sell. Sorry if the comments I have made don’t reach you lofty standards.
    now you can go back to judging other people. Thanks for your time.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Funny.
    My wife and I have been going through some rough times and we need some money. Do you think I WANT to sell any of my guns? No, I do not. I was looking for a place to sell. Sorry if the comments I have made don’t reach you lofty standards.

Dude, you are correct. No one does know your personal situation. And no one is judging your intentions. More like cynical humor than anything. Simply because many of the longer term members has seen the same thing happen time after time on this forum.

You might want to unbunch your drawers out of the crack of your azz, and grow a little thicker skin. Maybe let the members here get to know you a little better. Seems you are also passing judgment as well.

There are some really good people here, and if you give them a chance, they are more than willing to help you out in many ways.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Funny.
    Dude, you are correct. No one does know your personal situation. And no one is judging your intentions. More like cynical humor than anything. Simply because many of the longer term members has seen the same thing happen time after time on this forum.

You might want to unbunch your drawers out of the crack of your azz, and grow a little thicker skin. Maybe let the members here get to know you a little better. Seems you are also passing judgment as well.

There are some really good people here, and if you give them a chance, they are more than willing to help you out in many ways.
    Spot on Axxe.
    Dude, we make comments on the FNGS doing one line drive by posting, or mega posting an hour or two after joining.
    You are not the first, you will not be the last.
    That is a pattern that is almost 100% a sure sign that someone joined just to sell. We have quite a few that do this. What they fail to realize is that if it is obvious that you are only here to take advantage of the free classifieds, you will not get a whole lot of bites on what you are selling and will just fade into obscurity.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Spot on Axxe.
    Dude, we make comments on the FNGS doing one line drive by posting, or mega posting an hour or two after joining.
    You are not the first, you will not be the last.
    That is a pattern that is almost 100% a sure sign that someone joined just to sell. We have quite a few that do this. What they fail to realize is that if it is obvious that you are only here to take advantage of the free classifieds, you will not get a whole lot of bites on what you are selling and will just fade into obscurity.

Thank you Hoji. From even my short time here, many of the members get together in person on a pretty regular basis. Lots of trading and selling going on between members as well. I think that many of them are much more comfortable buying, selling or trading with people they sort of know personally, or at least have some feeling of knowing them from the forum fron their interactions.

And one thing I really like about this forum, members do actually meet up in person. It's not just virtual meeting on a random forum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2020
    Schertz

So I feel I need to apologize/explain.
    I joined this forum last week while at work. Slow day. I posted on the welcome page and ‘how did you find us’, saw some interesting discussions and answered a couple questions. I was also texting my wife. We got a few patients checking in and I texted my wife ‘gotta go’. She replied and I said “ok bye”. BUT I actually typed that in a reply box to you, not her. I closed the app and worked the rest of the day. I only realized that happened last night.
    Bottom line, I see how that could look. Sorry I got defensive.
    I sold the gun I was going to post here, so I have no other motivation. But I still plan on coming here from time to time.
    Take care.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    So I feel I need to apologize/explain.
    I joined this forum last week while at work. Slow day. I posted on the welcome page and ‘how did you find us’, saw some interesting discussions and answered a couple questions. I was also texting my wife. We got a few patients checking in and I texted my wife ‘gotta go’. She replied and I said “ok bye”. BUT I actually typed that in a reply box to you, not her. I closed the app and worked the rest of the day. I only realized that happened last night.
    Bottom line, I see how that could look. Sorry I got defensive.
    I sold the gun I was going to post here, so I have no other motivation. But I still plan on coming here from time to time.
    Take care.

At least you didn't say "I love you" :p I actually thought it was a polite way of telling me to eff off and I laughed about it.

I will apologize also. As the others have said, we have seen many come through here, spam the forum to get to 25, post their stuff for sale and drop off. It bugs me a lot...more than it should probably.

Thanks for the perspective. I'm sorry for the tough time you're enduring that lead you to sell a gun.

Please do stick around.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Personally, I don't apologise, nor do I expect or require one from other people. As far as I'm concerned, in the digital world, it's essentially meaningless for the most part. Unless we know one another personally, ( and I realize some do here.) it's nothing more than lif service.

JMO.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2020
    Schertz
    At least you didn't say "I love you" :p I actually thought it was a polite way of telling me to eff off and I laughed about it.

I will apologize also. As the others have said, we have seen many come through here, spam the forum to get to 25, post their stuff for sale and drop off. It bugs me a lot...more than it should probably.

Thanks for the perspective. I'm sorry for the tough time you're enduring that lead you to sell a gun.

Please do stick around.
    I plan to stick around.
    Currently very stressed about the custody hearing in a couple weeks.

As far as the text mixup.... I am VERY glad I didn’t drop a “love you honey”!!!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    And I do when I realize it's warranted.

Personally, I can't see where it's warranted anymore. To each their own I guess.

Yesterday, another member "scolded" me for a post I made, and I said nothing different that some others were saying. I called him on it. He didn't even man up enough to reply, much less apologise to me for saying what he did. And, not one person here even said anything in my defense of the issue.

So exactly what would warrant me giving an apology? Not much that I can tell. Respect is suppose to be a two-way street from what I was taught growing up. If a person respected another person, they would offer an apology.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom