• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I think I should have asked before I bought it...

What’s the consensus on these?
    Came across a great deal on an A350 Xtrema 28” 12Ga, couldn’t pass it up.

Will be used for quail, dove and potentially duck hunting, and possibly some skeet. You know, typical shotty stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Target Sports

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    My friend has one of these and has had no issues with it. I have heard some people having issues with low brass target loads but it is a gas gun so it should have no problems. Any semi auto I have owned has needed to be broken in before it can feed the garbage ammo reliably. Gas or inertia.

I think its a good shotgun and worth it. Was this an online deal or local?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It was online, used but near-new.

Shouldnt have any issues and I would have bought it too for the right price. Just clean the hell out of the gas system components when you get it in and keep up with the cleaning and you should be good.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Pics?

Beretta makes great firearms. Hope yours works okay.

It’s in the mail, should have it next week.

Here’s a pic from the ad...supposedly actual photo.

79ac517e6a2d4e58c43cecc22e54cc04.jpg

Joshua - Capitol Armory

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    I like Beretta's quite a bit. I run an A400 XCEL and it did it's job with birds, dove to sandhill. Put about 1200 rounds through it in a full day of shooting clays with no issues. Seems to eat everything just fine. Only advice is spend some time making sure it fits you and points correctly.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have two Beretta's, an AL390 and a 400Ultima. They make an amazing shotgun.

I was going to buy a Browning shotgun back in the 90's. I went to Oshman's near my house and looked at the Browning, Beretta and Benelli.

The Benelli was too expensive. But the decision was made by looking at the guts of the gun.

The Beretta had an aluminum rod assembly, the Browning had a plastic one. So I bought the Beretta. Its been a jewel. I have shot thousands of rounds through it over the years. Normally I just run a bore snake through it a few times. Only do a full disassembly every 3 or 4 thousand rounds. I have never had it spit the bit. Not once.

The 400 was a gift from my family recently, so I have not shot it very much yet. But the times I shot it, it was as good or better than the 390.

My son shot my 390 when he was 12 years old. He only weighed about 110 lbs, but the recoil is so light that he shot it well. For his 14th birthday I bought him a 391.

I predict the 395 will become your favorite shotgun.

popo22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I have had a "1301" for a couple years and it is the nicest shooting shotgun I have shot. No problems with ANY ammo and it cycles fast. I think you will like it.

P.S.
    I just realized how old this thread is, sorry.

Firecombs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2020
    DFW
    We have Beretta, Browning, Remington, and Mossburg shotguns. The Beretta's we have may not have the "sentimental" qualities of some of our other guns, but are by far my favorite hunting shotguns. I can not imagine a better shotgun for the money than the Beretta A300, having said that I think the entire Beretta family is well thought out and a quality purchase.

Top Bottom